Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A new Runes of Magic Private-Server!

Discussion on A new Runes of Magic Private-Server! within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A new Runes of Magic Private-Server!

We´re a new RoM Private-Server! By offering a nice Community and even nicer GM´s and Developers we want to invite you to be a participant of our Open Beta. Give us a chance and get started! More Informations on or ! We´re waiting for you! 10x EXP | 15x TP | Diamonds x7 - Chapter VI - Patch 6.0.7 - LVL Cap 85 | Online 24/7

Facebook:

I think in the text is everything said down, what was needed to say. If you´ve any further questions, you can come to our TeamSpeak³ 192.99.152.1
It´d be great if some of you could give us a chance to grow!

By the way, I hopefully created this thread in the right direction of this Forum, if not I´m very sorry for my negligence.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Wir sind ein neuer Runes of Magic Privat Server, mit einer netten Community und noch netteren GM´s und Entwicklern! Gib uns eine Chance und melde dich zu unserer open Beta an. Mehr Informationen auf unserer Facebook-Seite oder auf bzw auf ! Wir freuen uns auf euch! 10x EXP 15x TP Diamanten x7 - Chapter VI - Patch 6.0.7 - LVL Cap 85 | Online 24/7

Facebook:

Ich denke in den Texten steht alles, was man wissen muss, bei weiteren Fragen könnt ihr gerne auf unser TeamSpeak³ kommen 192.99.152.1
Wäre super, wenn einige von euch uns eine Chance geben könnten!

Hoffe ich bin hier richtig, was die einordnung vom thread angeht, nicht ,dass ich ganz wo anders hin muss, sofern das der Fall ist, bitte entschuldigt.

Beste Grüße, | kind regards,

Lukas
aka
[GM]Serdecznie!