Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PWE EtherSagaOdyssey PServer Halp

Discussion on PWE EtherSagaOdyssey PServer Halp within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question PWE EtherSagaOdyssey PServer Halp

I'm looking around for a tutorial on how to create a private server for ESO by Perfect World Entertainment. Would anyone happen to have any idea on this and would be able to show even the BASIC steps on how to create one?

Or is there perhaps a guide you know of that covers the ground rules for this game? Thank you in advance.

Tags
ether, odyssey, private, saga, server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HALP
03/18/2013 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
http://i55.tinypic.com/2446y3s.png This is what my sr_gameserver says ._. any tip how to fix that ? It seems unbeatable and it just kills my sr_shardmanager qq
Some halp please?
01/22/2012 - Mabinogi - 14 Replies
http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee415/Utsukush iikage/Untitled.png why do the eyes expand over the face?!!?!??!?!?!!?!?
halp ;D
12/02/2011 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Can someone edit those monsters from data/share/creature/monster.csv so they'll freeze a.k.a not move xD 5500 5501 5502 5503 those are the castor bosses, thanks in advance! PS- I couldnt make it q.q
HALP
10/14/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
so im on the last level of halo right and mario jumps out of nowhere and hammerslams my ass and i die gf corrupted data etc gotta start over dicuss.
Need some halp...
11/27/2010 - Archlord - 11 Replies
Oke, it been a long time since I asked for help but for this problem I still didn't find the answer. When I start AL Webzen my screen freezes at the white page. Anyone got any thoughts?