Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any new dragon nest servers?

Discussion on Any new dragon nest servers? within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Any new dragon nest servers?

Playdgn went down, the owner apparently stole all the cash and run
anyway, are there any new dragon nest private servers?
Old 07/03/2014, 22:56   #2

elite*gold: 10
sky dragon nest
Old 07/04/2014, 14:30   #3

whats the site pls?
there are too manys
i dont want some malware :/
Old 07/04/2014, 16:32   #4

here's the link
Old 07/05/2014, 06:22   #5

seems nice server downloading
Old 07/05/2014, 09:23   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero32abdo View Post
seems nice server downloading
I thought same, but after reaching lvl 66 i just dropped it. Why?

*lvl 60 eq is max, while you can reach lvl 70, lel.
*rabbit is bugged on some maps, u just waste a key for open it and he dont loot anything.
*undine tear drop rate is rly rly low. Like on solo mode u can get 5 blue items for craft lvl 60 set items, while you will get 5 undine tears per run. While you need 50 to craft weapon
* nests limit is on normal rate. Idk its per day or week, I guess its per week.
*you cant get good items early on like i reached lvl 60 with lvl 32 weapon ( no lvling up items from AC Box, like +10 weapon/offweapon + couple of armor from lvl 24 to 60. I met this system on almost every pserver, dunno if its even on global server
*Its only few ppl on it. I waited half day just for party for TKN/PKN and it was like noone rushed it. Or players that donate was able just to solo it on normal mode due to their goods
*no parties even on normal dungeons, you need to solo whole game wich is boring as fck
*dragon jades are not working
*tones of crap on the floor, while you want to pick up diamond or alteum, u get 20white/green items too due to they are on the one spot, so you spend more time for pick up/delete items than to finish the dungeon

The + I noticed, is that +0-+7 100%, +8-+12 very high rate, +13 is probably normal, I failed 10items to +13. You can get diamonds/alteums on normal mode, no hard or master, just on normal. It drops from chests, not even from royal chests. Exp is pretty big, you can lvl fast

For me server is not finished and it lacks tons of things. They dont even have kali I guess while you can get items for this character, lol.
Old 07/05/2014, 14:29   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimQ View Post
I thought same, but after reaching lvl 66 i just dropped it. Why?

*lvl 60 eq is max, while you can reach lvl 70, lel.
*rabbit is bugged on some maps, u just waste a key for open it and he dont loot anything.
*undine tear drop rate is rly rly low. Like on solo mode u can get 5 blue items for craft lvl 60 set items, while you will get 5 undine tears per run. While you need 50 to craft weapon
* nests limit is on normal rate. Idk its per day or week, I guess its per week.
*you cant get good items early on like i reached lvl 60 with lvl 32 weapon ( no lvling up items from AC Box, like +10 weapon/offweapon + couple of armor from lvl 24 to 60. I met this system on almost every pserver, dunno if its even on global server
*Its only few ppl on it. I waited half day just for party for TKN/PKN and it was like noone rushed it. Or players that donate was able just to solo it on normal mode due to their goods
*no parties even on normal dungeons, you need to solo whole game wich is boring as fck
*dragon jades are not working
*tones of crap on the floor, while you want to pick up diamond or alteum, u get 20white/green items too due to they are on the one spot, so you spend more time for pick up/delete items than to finish the dungeon

The + I noticed, is that +0-+7 100%, +8-+12 very high rate, +13 is probably normal, I failed 10items to +13. You can get diamonds/alteums on normal mode, no hard or master, just on normal. It drops from chests, not even from royal chests. Exp is pretty big, you can lvl fast

For me server is not finished and it lacks tons of things. They dont even have kali I guess while you can get items for this character, lol.
well yes that's why they implemented a test server coz they're not yet done fixing/improving the server.. what we see now is most probably not everything yet.. give the server a chance ;P
Old 07/09/2014, 21:09   #8

Oh thats ****,
no one knows of other server please?
Old 07/10/2014, 08:07   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by slenerim View Post
Oh thats crap,
no one knows of other server please?
Daton Dragon Nest Server Settings:

1. 7 class with Level 80 cap.(Lvl 80EX and maps COMING SOON) + BRINGER IN THE GAME ALREADY!!!!
2. All skills are synchronize to CDN.
3. Enhancement +1 to +8 is 100%. +9 to +12 can use low ranked protection jelly; +13 to +14 can use high ranked proctection jelly; +15 cannot use protection jelly.
4. One key specialization available from Merchant.
5. Open Black Dragon Nest (Normal) and Black Dragon Nest (Hardcore). Legend equiment only can get from BDN(Hardcore).
6. Canceled all nest entry tickets.All nest limit X2.
7. Perfect Farm system.
8. All cash item open from Diamond Pandora of Heart can be trade with 1 limit.
9. Latest patch synchronize to CDN.
10. Lvl Exp Lvl1-Lvl60 (X50); Lvl61-70 (X20) ; Lvl71-80 (X10).
11. Pet Exp X100
12. Gold drop and explosion odds X10
13. Unlimited fatigue.
14. 1USD= 1000G Coin (Cash).

First legit lvl80 cap pserver straight from cDN. Coming in 7/11/2014

Official Website:

<<<FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK(New server)

Old 07/10/2014, 19:38   #10

Sadly that server will be hosted in asia so EU and NA players wont play much there. Besides that it looks promising
Old 07/11/2014, 02:43   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicardoBicasJR View Post
Sadly that server will be hosted in asia so EU and NA players wont play much there. Besides that it looks promising
Don't say that english people still play in cDN and kDN...there has to be some sort of english community.
Old 07/11/2014, 03:08   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syllven View Post
Don't say that english people still play in cDN and kDN...there has to be some sort of english community.
No he is right. Ping over everything, atleast for most of us.
Old 07/11/2014, 14:22   #13

Well you can still do some PvE but it will be very hard to do those nests that have some tricky mechanics. And PvP just forget it
Old 07/11/2014, 18:40   #14

SkyNest changing to SEA CLIENT with assassin (chaser/bringer)
More info @

Create account and download game:
Old 07/29/2014, 02:10   #15

bump

Tags
dragon nest, private servers