Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Solstice Reborn (Private Server)

Discussion on Solstice Reborn (Private Server) within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Solstice Reborn (Private Server)

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I wanted to make a private server for Xenepic or Solstice reborn. All i have is the client downloaded. I need help figuring out how to make the private server. I read online that you can use Emulator, but there is no guide on how to do this. I also have Vmware. I also heard that longs you don't have the game server files, you can't make a private server, so how do you get it or can you make one?

Any help would be great thanks
Old 06/07/2014, 20:02   #2

i can hellp u! for $
Old 06/09/2014, 03:54   #3

no thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Solstice Reborn
10/20/2015 - Private Server - 1 Replies
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I wanted to make a private server for Xenepic or Solstice reborn. All i have is the client downloaded. I need help figuring out how to make the private server. I read online that you can use Emulator, but there is no guide on how to do this. I also have Vmware. I also heard that longs you don't have the game server files, you can't make a private server, so how do you get it or can you make one? Any help would be great thanks
Revision-X Reborn: The Most Unique Private Server
10/21/2012 - Runescape Private Server - 0 Replies
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/52684611/header.png https://dl.dropbox.com/u/52684611/overview.png In the past custom content was rejected by RSPS players because of how poorly it was added, in Revision-X we have ended this and created professional new and custom content. Something very rare to see in modern private servers. We have integrated the new content with the old content to create a unique private server experience.
BalticRoad:Reborn (Private server)
11/21/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 5 Replies
Under update
Private Server List ~Reborn~
10/05/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
DEAD