Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

In need of a proper WOI private server

Discussion on In need of a proper WOI private server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
In need of a proper WOI private server

Greetings males and females alike.

I am in need of a good War Of the Immortals private server please

So far i have played Loki, have tried getting Devastation to work with almost no help from their support team (disappointing) and have had issues with most other ones to create an account and/or download the game.

So i beg thee, if you know of any good server, to please be so kind as to share the link with me.

I am looking for a server with good rates x50-ish but most importantly i am looking for a server with decent free zen. Altho i am not a big fan of pvp i always have felt that this game would bring out the devious PVPer in me however my wallet is low so official was not the choice for me.

Please understand, if we get free zen e.g 100k daily, but one item needed is 30k there is no point.

I have faith in you thanks in advance.

PS: also tried connecting to CEREBUS however their webpage keeps loading and nothing else happens.