Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server - Discussions / Questions > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WoW - Big Trinitycore server list (fully working classes like retail)

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
WoW - Big Trinitycore server list (fully working classes like retail)

Since more and more people are asking for trinitycore servers, which is known for fully working pve environment and almost bugfree classes i thought i make a list from servers i did test myself and are worth to check out.

All trinitycore server have only minor bugs, some of them have even fully working classes..its just amazing.

If you dont know trinitycore servers, dont fall of the chair if you invest talent points and the talents aswell skills actually work for all of the classes with only minor bugs in comparison to other networks/emulations. The same for pve environment, f you come from retail then this is as close as it gets to the real deal, with the use of a different core from most other networks. Trinitycore is just top notch at the moment when it comes to quality gameplay for pvp and pve. There are small differences between each server here since some develop more on their servers, but you will find that out quick if you test more than just one trinitycore server.

There is also a new project called Trinityzero, which supports 1.12.x pre-BC servers. There is currently a beta going on, so there are moref bugs but this will get fixed all and it looks promising so far i did read to get a pre BC server with trinitycore quality. I will for sure test the server aswell after i get the 1.12.1 client (client and addon links in their forum aswell for account creation - news section).

1.12.x Trinityzero Project - pre BC/Vanilla WoW

This is a new project from trinitycore and is called TrinityZero, its aim is to support 1.12.x pre-BC versions. Beta is going on at the moment on this server here. This project seems really promising and i will test the server for sure in the next days, seems quiete active and this is a must for people who love or want to try Vanilla WoW. There are still more bugs than with the other trinitycore versions, well its in beta like i said. I was very lucky to find this server and i guess some here will be interested to test it aswell. Iam really eeeexcited hehe....woot. Again, this is not a public version since this project is in beta, lots of basic bugs are around but has great potential.

2.4.3 Trinitycore Servers

A really good populated blizzlike server and one of the best around, last time some months ago i did play on it and it had 650+ player on primetime weekend, i heard the owner is one of the devs of trinitycore but cant say it for sure. Server has trinitycore quality, so all pve is scripted similar to retail.... they are really strictly blizzlike.

Pure Blizzlike server: Rates 1x
Fully scripted world
High populated server

This server is pure Arena/Tournament instant pvp and if you like the more balanced pvp from BC aswell Arena fights, you will find here a lot of fun. Great Server with trinitycore quality.

3.1.x Trinitycore 2 Servers

This server is brand new and offers not only Arena fights, people are doing actually BGs aswell. Its an instant pvp server and you can choose varies of pve and pvp gear, you start with t8 or deadly gear. I play sometimes on the server and its really nice, just new and not so populated of course but i think that will change soon.

Instant lvl 8 0
Starting gear: t8/deadly
Wintergrasp works
Great working classes i.e. shattering throw, mirrow images, gargoyle, and so on...
Siege vehicles working

all in all amazing fixes and working classes...

This server offers trinitycore quality with full scripted pve environment and custom content.
All servers dungeons have been lowered by a lot and you start with a mount already on both servers.

- server 1: dungeons lowered by 40%, custom gear from dungeons. Normal pve server.
- server 2: dungeons lowered by 75%, teleporters, vendors, possible to team up your alts as bots without third party software !, so you can raid with your own chars instead of a 40 man raid i.e. lower lvl dungeons. You start with lvl 1, rates are 3-7x could not find exactly values so far. Normal pvp server.

This server looks interesting since i think the options here are probably refreshing and maybe new for some...

Thx Jessy for the hint...^^

This is another good blizzlike server with no donor items. The rates are 1x and the server offers trinitycore gameplay with scripted pve environment aswell working battlegrounds - Haala inclusive.

The population is good and is growing, recent online record was around ~350 players and the devs seem to update frequently and are fixing DK and northrend at the moment.

Blizzlike Server 1x rates
Working Haala
Good Populated

RTK Gaming offers two different servers with different rates.

The server they offer have also interesting rates.

1st server: 3x rates
2nd server: 30x rates

The pve environment is also here fully scripted like on all other trintiycore servers. I noticed that the uptime of the servers are really stable.
alone server 1 is up since 4.22 days the other since around 20 hours...

Both, 1st server and 2nd had 200-250 player online the last time i tested it.

This server seems to have a modified trinycore/mangos emulation and has a little more bugs than other trinitycore servers but is still a nice instant battleground server with good population.

Its an interesting server since you are instant lvl 8 0 and you have instant pvp with hatefull gear for free and the world itself works also fully, so you can raid aswell. Population is around 300 online and sometimes more. This is an european french server.

Instant lvl 8 0 - starting gear hatefull
Instant pvp & fully working world for pve
no donor pvp items

Two servers are available one is instant bg aswell arena pvp and one is a midrate if you like to level up. I didnt test the normal server and the instant server has working vehicle combat.

Rates: 7x (15x on weekends) for the midrate server
Instant lvl 8 0 for the pvp server

This server has instant pvp battleground aswell midrate servers, unfortunately they offer donor items which are quiete overpowered in pvp.

Instant pvp & midrate server
Overpowered donor items

I dont know how to backlink this infos, thx for help admins.

Old   #2
Old   #3