Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Possibly the first Legend of Edda private server in the world. :)

Discussion on Possibly the first Legend of Edda private server in the world. :) within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Possibly the first Legend of Edda private server in the world. :)

Hello guys, its been a while since i've searched the chinese forums, and today i decided to just take my time and look up some stuff, good news and bad news, this is a Legend of Edda private server i found. Bad news its in chinese...like usual, but im sure we can work few bugs out by finding coders to eng patch it.

Anyways i will be posting the websites link, registration guide, and download link BELLOW! here it is

Registration link:

Now you should see some chinese words with boxes that you are required to fill up.

First box is your username.

Second box is your password, and repeat for the 3rd box.

4th box is just any random 4 letters you can remember.

now you should see 2 circles to check, if you're a male check the circle on the < and if you're female check the one on the >

Now the 5th box is your age, type your age if you're 16, put "16" if you're 18, put "18" etc. (very simple stuff)

now the 6th box is your date of birth, exactly in this order "1990-05-11" (year,month,day)

and now for the 7th box, make up any random 9 letters than you can remember, and it should work.

last but not least, is your email. (do not use fake, you might be required to confirm some stuff)

Now for the download link:

I would wana go ahead and click the first blue text (its the full client).

[B]Sorry for my disorganized post, but anyways it is important that you CAREFULLY read what i just posted, if the website is alil effed up, then scroll down and the stuff you need are there.[/B]

The rates are 5x/x10/x10
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/19/2011, 17:05   #2

im playing right now, everything is in Chinese but ehh lets see how it playz
Old 09/19/2011, 21:16   #3

thanks for bring this for us
Old 09/21/2011, 20:20   #4

if anyone knows other servers with higher rates ... at least 15-20x or more - xP rates please list them
cause even this gets grindy at lvl 15+ ...
Old 09/24/2011, 20:35   #5

Aren't this new games too easy to get files? Rappelz took years without any private server and so did WoW, and now, Raiderz and other mega-games, if I'm right legend of edda is new too, so i think there's something going on with this, maybe a very good hackers or maybe ****** defence against them, anyway, @charsy- the title says that's it's probably the first one out there and his looking thru chinese forums so i bet his right.
Old 04/06/2012, 19:48   #6

Old 11/05/2012, 17:10   #7

dosent work(((
Old 11/06/2012, 09:54   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by arianxxxx View Post
dosent work(((
Check the thread date.
Old 11/20/2012, 07:18   #9

not fully translated esp. maps, at 1st its english then next login even though in english server still languange won't change
Old 04/19/2014, 13:29   #10

wie kommt man an die serverfiles ran?