Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FFXI Pservers! What server are you playing on?

Discussion on FFXI Pservers! What server are you playing on? within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FFXI Pservers! What server are you playing on?

Hi guys,
What FFXI PServer are you playing on? Please state your reasons why you choose that server. I'm looking for a stable and problem free FFXI PServer. Thanks!

up
Old 03/04/2014, 01:26   #2

elite*gold: 0

FantasyGASM - you wont regret.

I joined like 2 weeks - 1 month ago on this server, everything works smooth and runs properly. I only had 2 bugs while doing CoP and admin resolved it live with us. WHole ZM we didnt have any problem as well, Check yourself at the list whats working and whats not.