Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Awsome new runescape server everything works ::NoNameScape::

Discussion on Awsome new runescape server everything works ::NoNameScape:: within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

hello guys fresh new server i just started in this new server and wanna make it public

link here

FEATURES:
Some Pics

Real runescape godsword stance, run, attack, block, and walking

Rogue shop

Bounty Hunter shop

Targets

Working onyx neck + obby maul

Fixed ags special

Kill message and new target

Training area

Shops

Godbows

Void in shop

Get dfs charges by attacking dragons

Use dfs in combat using ::usedfs

Spirit beast drops spirit shields, dfs, and dark bow

100% Bounty Hunter

100% Dark Bow 'no more glitching '

Experience Switcher

Nuthesian Wands (donor only)

Perfect dragon claws hits

Spirit Beast Added!

Dagon 'hai allows you to hit through defence and is only available to the best of the bounty hunters and rogues!
Old 08/21/2009, 21:17   #2

elite*gold: 20
nice i joined already

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Where can i get a runescape private server source that actually works?!?!?
04/02/2010 - Runescape Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey im up to the last step in my runescape private server makeing tutorial and its says just go into ur server source u downloaded and click run server and your finished.. cause its ment to appear and then u can log into ur server and make ur character a owner and begin from there BUT when i click run server is says.. loaded 2spec map or something like that... iv tried a different server srouce... and it still didnt open either... it just said online... PLEASE HELP ME!!!
How To Play Runescape FullScreen! 100% Works (09/03/2010 21:00PM)
03/10/2010 - Runescape - 5 Replies
1)LINK REMOVED BY: Gerble93 go to this link ^^^^^ 2)This Is 100% Virus Free! Test result! --> http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/79588f3e6e8acf8 84689e0a734206e68608831c23c3830b3217ce6a038728969- 1268164665 3)Run The Application 4)Go To Graphics Options And set to resizeable! and choose highdetail!
Brand New Awsome DK Private server!!
09/24/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 2 Replies
Dekaron CrownMMO!! Came out 2 days ago, Stats: Max lvl 160(GMS fight fixin the future ) :stats about X1000, but gms might fix it, since is brand new. :socket is unknown :Vote For coin Working D-shop DF working
08/24/2009 - Runescape - 6 Replies
hello guys fresh new server i just started in this new server and wanna make it public :D link here :DDownloading - NoNameClient.rar @ UppIT FEATURES: Some Pics :D http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq15/Owner_Fri tz/ExRendum/0004.png http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq15/Owner_Fri tz/ExRendum/0013.png
TheGameCO private Server awsome !!!
05/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 32 Replies
This Theard i Hope it Closed Coz i have to move it to my other account in Elitepvpers Thanks.