Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Maplestory OreoMS v83 [v142 wz edits] Private server

Discussion on Maplestory OreoMS v83 [v142 wz edits] Private server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Maplestory OreoMS v83 [v142 wz edits] Private server

OreoMS v83 [142 Wz edits] + Free GM Hat

Features:
Growing Community
Custom Currency
Custom unique Coded Npc's
Full Cash Shop
custom Player Commands
Custom Donor Commands
v142 gms items
Custom Home Base

Daily Events
Friendly Community
Easy Rebirths + Auto Rebirth

OreoMS is the most custom server with AWESOME JOBS SUCH AS Kaiser, Demon Slayer, Mercedes, Evan, Aran, Phantom and much more! so why are you waiting for JOIN US!

What are you waiting for come and play

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MapleStory Private Server
01/26/2013 - MapleStory - 4 Replies
Hey i'm new to making maplestory private server so i have no clue how to make one i need help making one if anyone would like to help me make one please can you pm me i really want to make a maplestory private server i have wanted to make one for a while now so yeah
[Suggestion] MapleStory Private Server Section
01/17/2010 - Suggestions & Feedback - 0 Replies
MapleStory Section need really a MapleStpry Private Server Section because there posting so many peoples servers. So its now your time to choose!
[AD] UndeadStory V62 24/7 Maplestory Private Server
07/22/2009 - MapleStory - 2 Replies
Welcome to UndeadStory, I hope that you will enjoy our server while you are playing on it and if you have any questions/suggestions or if you need help post it in this thread and I or any global admin's of UndeadStory will help you as soon as possible. This is just a brand new server and we are looking forward to much more advancements and progress. We are still looking for and recruiting good gms, coders, gfx artists and etc. There are many servers availble to play on but ours has...