Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Scarlet Blade] First Scarlet Blade Private Server

Discussion on [Scarlet Blade] First Scarlet Blade Private Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old 08/26/2014, 13:19   #16

elite*gold: 298
Its not the First Private Server, but this Server looks Good!

Good work!
Old 08/29/2014, 14:21   #17

elite*gold: 0
when i click start game apop up windows aeria games with message saying navigation to the webpage cancelled (note i stopped my AV with no result)
thanks in advance
Old 03/24/2017, 13:29   #18

elite*gold: 0
Question Private server SCARLET BLADE-DEAD SITE

The SB private server client link provided from this topic here, goes to a dead page....Aeria games shut down the Scarlet Blades server years ago, and the SB VENDETTA private server link-http://sb.vendettagn.com/ will download the exact same launcher that Aeria games had discontinued-what you get is the Aeria games log in screen that cant possibly play Scarlet Blade on Aeria Anyone have that NON-AERIA GAMES Scarlet Blades client download that isnt in Korean/Japanese they can provide the active link on here please?
Thanks
1 User