Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What does a private server require?

Discussion on What does a private server require? within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question What does a private server require?

Hey everyone. What does a private actually require other than the game files?
I'm quite new to the private server part so please don't bully me. :P

I'm asking because I'm currently trying to figure out how Aura Kingdom accesses Aeria games server but unfortunately, I don't know where to start. I've so far extracted the game files and the game db but the rest is pretty blurred out for me.

Thanks for reading. ^^
Old 12/21/2013, 17:07   #2

the server files
Old 12/22/2013, 22:49   #3

First of all it requires knowledge. Without it you won't get anything done.

Tags
aeriagames, aurakingdom, privateserver, question

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I Require...
11/10/2013 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
The earliest version of main.swf where there are 6 Galaxy Gate Rings. If anyone has it and wouldn't mind sharing it, that would be great. If not, I could use any from around that time. --ActualFate.
[Require] DC PHP Code
07/31/2013 - Facebook - 2 Replies
As the title said Can anyone plz give me the DC php code as a gift ( code for gold, food, gems, egg or s.t like that ) that still alive . Thanks a lot ! ^_^ I'm willing to help everyone at anytime as soon as possible !
Does it require a bypass to use Wallhack?
07/26/2012 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Title says it all:rolleyes:
Bugs Which Require Immediate Attention
07/10/2011 - Rappelz - 10 Replies
1. "Login try with a character which is already logged in : " / DB COM ERROR(Thread: 1, HRESULT:80004005, GUID:0C733A63-2A1C-11CE-ADE5-00AA00447: Login timeout expired. Server crash follows. User was switching characters. Happens sometimes, doesn't happen other times. Unable to figure out exact steps to reproduce. 2. Store qty bug. - Seller has 47pc Ancient R7 cubes and sets 1 for sale. - Buyer sees 47 in shop and buys all. - System messages appear for both players that all...
Private Server [Rappelz Zodia] Require Assistance
06/30/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 43 Replies
A new private server just being setup by myself and am currently looking for individuals who can carry themselves professionally. Right I am looking for.... GMs Forum Administration Developing Team Support Team This server is going to go under Closed Beta for a bit as I try to hammer out some of the bugs with issues, though I could use another developer. Also with this I will developing a Rappelz Administration Control Panel which will be posted on EPVP later on once it reaches...