Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CrazyTao Server MysticTao

Discussion on CrazyTao Server MysticTao within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CrazyTao Server MysticTao

Hello everyone I would like to let everyone know that MysticTao is up and running, The server has been released!

The server is a low rate server meaning everything is low rate.
In-game normal monsters drop 1, 2, and 3 TP bags. Bosses drop 270 Cards and Gems.

Compose rates are low, Almost official like.

Max level is 135 as we are hoping to have custom gears, etc added as we go.

Problems with the game are the fact that you can not just create an account and log in. You cannot create a character, We are hoping to have this fixed very soon. We will have a register page that will allow you to create an account and a character, At the moment you will not start with pet's. This mean's the people will run into some issues, But it shouldn't be to much of an issue considering it only takes an hour to hatch a egg!

You cannot jump in-game, Also some thing we hope to have fixed very soon.

- Registration Page
- Forum
- Facebook Page
- Client Download
Old 12/07/2013, 08:32   #2

haven't played this game in forever and those rates seem great for me, i'll give it a try
Old 12/17/2013, 07:12   #3

I get a black screen after i log in, and the screen stays on "Welcome to Crazy tao" I can click and hear something but nothing appears
Old 12/17/2013, 19:24   #4

Same with me deadreaper. Just get the black screen. Hope there is a fix to this

Tags
crazytao, mystictao, tao