Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CONQUER private SERVER HebrithCO

Discussion on CONQUER private SERVER HebrithCO within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile CONQUER private SERVER HebrithCO

Conquer online private server. WE WANT YOU...To join us in all kinds of fun. Friendly staff, Nice players. Pvp, 2000-5000 cps per kill easy proficiency levels, upgrade gears to +20. Donaters get VIP gear, free lvl 3 vip access.

After you join tell your friends about us. So they can get in on some of this action!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Conquer Programmer Need Help for Conquer Private Server Bot Check
10/08/2012 - CO2 Programming - 22 Replies
Could You please Help me to block this anti bot check by General Conquer onlinePrivate Server its really annoy's me when this system check appear's on my screen... and if i cant answer or reply it within 5 sec. my char will get dced...i keep login with my account and password.... it really piss me off!!! i got screen shot please look and help me to figure this out! Everyone Deserve to be help! http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/513/antichea tt.png/
need conquer private server..
03/29/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
can any one tell me where i need download conquer private server....i want play it..pls pls:rolleyes:
New Conquer Private Server
03/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
MurderCo This is a new Conquer Private Server we are still accepting staff! We did advertise this website on our main page of our website which is under "How to connect" Step 3 Please do not flame and if you want to apply fill out a Application on my forum. Or you can add [email protected]! Here are some of our features and how to connect to our server.
The New conquer private server
03/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
hey i just wanted to say theres a new conquer online private server and its up atm here are the reasons why you should play it 1. because exp is increased 2. because drop rates are increased 3. because gm spots are still open!!! Heres the link for the server.dat http://d.turboupload.com/d/1539261/Server.dat.html to requeast a account add [email protected] but don't exspect this private server to have everything yet it's a work in progress :D and the forums are...