Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to Create a Darkeden private server?

Discussion on How to Create a Darkeden private server? within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How to Create a Darkeden private server?

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum! Antemao Thanks for your interest in this publication.
I am student of Computer (programming) and networks, and I would like to create a private server
of Darkeden! . If anyone has any guide or tutorial on how to do it, and could pasarmelo
to start working with my team I would be very grateful.

if you do not have something as espeficico as a guide, any help would be sufficient, such as:
materials I need, precaciones, etc..!

leave my mail anything to your preference ..! thank you very much and I hope your help!

Email:

Tags
darkeden, private server, tutorial

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to Create a Darkeden private server?
09/03/2013 - Private Server Advertising - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum! Antemao Thanks for your interest in this publication. I am student of Computer (programming) and networks, and I would like to create a private server of Darkeden! . If anyone has any guide or tutorial on how to do it, and could pasarmelo to start working with my team I would be very grateful. if you do not have something as espeficico as a guide, any help would be sufficient, such as: materials I need, precaciones, etc..! leave my mail anything...
can't create online darkeden server help look at video thx
10/19/2012 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Re: Darkeden Problems sry for posting new post, help create darkeden online look at VIDEO sry for posting new post, hi all, i have problem with darkeden server, it works offline but can't put it online, pls take a look and if u have suggestions let me know pm me or write to mail [email protected] thx for any help !!!!!!!!!!!! we need full tutorial how to create v6 or v7 darkeden server and people who have good internet can create nice fun darkeden servers
Darkeden Foster - Darkeden Server -
10/14/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello everybody, I'm here to publicize this new server Darkeden, Darkeden Foster. Do not know if already heard, the more I would give you one conferred on the server. The server is completely run by Brazilians, no one is edited, any hacker, confer. Follow the server information Site: www.darkedenfoster.com.br Version: v6.65 (Brief update to v6.68) rates: Experience: 95x Rank: 30x Drop: 30%