Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DN - Dragon Nest server [incomplete]

Discussion on DN - Dragon Nest server [incomplete] within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb DN - Dragon Nest server [incomplete]

Dragon Nest server [incomplete]
Incomplete in the BBS see moved to come over

Hope someone can improve it!

Known the lack for GameServer, LoginServer, DBServer, CashServer, LogServer, Database

Please please help, and please send along this message and link, need all the help
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2013, 22:43   #2

I have old Indonesian files which include those, but it is missing the DLLs. I also don't have much info other than that. Here is the download.

These are the Indonesian files from June 5th, 2012. These are old files. They're also missing the DLLs required to start them, and on top of that, I don't know what client you could use, or how to configure the server.

Good luck, and please thank me for this post.

Credits for the files go to a secret source named 'dono' from another forum named'.

Files are clean and legit.. Just missing the DLLs and some actual info.

PS: If anyone can get the files to work, please let me help you with the server. ^^

PSS: I'm going to copy this post over to the other forum to see if they can figure it out. PM me if you'd like me to give you the forum link.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2013, 21:41   #3

The one who gonna make it work, will earn a lot of money with it.
Old 06/26/2013, 20:53   #4

elite*gold: 5
sind echt Super Server Files es Gebt da auch schon die neuen Bosse wie auf dem Dragon Nest Sea auch schon die Solo Maps da von habe mir noch nicht alles an Geschaut und suche noch die DBs aber an sich sind die files echt schon super werde versuchen das ich sie zum laufen bekomme
Old 02/28/2014, 01:03   #5

wer you get your source files?