Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

REQUEST / secret of the solstices Private Server

Discussion on REQUEST / secret of the solstices Private Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink REQUEST / secret of the solstices Private Server

like the name states im here to request a secret of the solstices Private Server if there is any.
Old 02/09/2013, 14:36   #2

Its bin 4 years and still no luck :/ Really wanna play this game again...
Old 04/23/2013, 03:22   #3

I FOUND THE FILES!!! NOW WE JUST NEED A SERVER AND PATCHES ._.
Old 06/18/2013, 15:54   #4

I would really like to play this game. I miss it so much.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Kal] Server Secret Kal
04/27/2010 - Kal Online - 8 Replies
for all people who are pissed off by thes overpopulated boring servers here a pretty one Secret Kal the server got new monster new skill images/graphics new citys and a changed kal online world at this time ca 100 player registered and i hope some people join :)
[RELEASE]WALLHACK+secret bypass+secret method [3minutes only]
03/02/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 4 Replies
By the way im rockerboi. . .pusoy23 is my ka shop. . .and i secret release this for you. . . SORI SA HINDI MGA MAKAKUHA PUNTA NA LANG KAU SITE KO. . .NI POST NA NI PINOYCODERS UN. . . THE DOWNLOAD LINK is CLOSED P.S rockerboi :cool:
request secret ong powerlevel sp farming spot
02/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
if i not mistaken someone here has posted a screen shot ong sp farming which is it has a very good spot that is inside the bee hive(sory for the spelling) pls someone reply with a link because i already use the search button and search on all ong powerlevel thread but still cant find the screen shot pls help me... sory for my bad english
[Request] Can anyone make bot or hacks for Secret Online?
01/23/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Basic Info "Secret Online" is a 3D MMORPG developed by Ferry Network. It is set in ancient China during the Qin Dynasty. The Qin Dynasty marks a significant period in the Chinese history. It is not only full of ancient mystery, it is also the one and only dynasty that is deeply involved in technology, martial arts and intriguing sociology and politics. These are the main reasons why the game developers for "Secret Online" chose this theme. Secret Online allows players to be fully immersed...