Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[LoMa] [BETA] | 50x | FREE CASH ITEMS | Working RANKING

Discussion on [LoMa] [BETA] | 50x | FREE CASH ITEMS | Working RANKING within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[LoMa] [BETA] | 50x | FREE CASH ITEMS | Working RANKING

LegacyGamers International Online Gaming Community
Presents LoMa (Legend of Martial Arts)

Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is Keith, I would like to introduce to you the world first 100% english (translated client, and all) private server, with working ranking, and many other bug fixes.
Below in all the information you need to join our server.

[SIZE=4]Server Status: Online

Server Specs

RAM 8GB DDR3
CPU: 2x Xeon 2.5Ghz, (8 cores)
Connection: 100mbit up/down

Server Information
  • Rates: 50x XP/DROP, 100x Quests
  • Cash items: FREE for BETA, after Beta there will be a wipe, but a portion of the cash items will remain free for actual release, Beta is 30 days long.
  • Registration
    (Please note, you MUST register on the forum to register on LoMa, you can register on the forum by going to )

Client Download

Mirror 1: (1.58 GB)
Mirror 2:

...still editing the post.

Server is online.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[LomA] Legend of the Martial Arts [RaiderZ] is recruiting.
12/08/2013 - Private Server - 1 Replies
LegacyGamers International Online Gaming Community LegacyGamers International Online Gaming Community - under construction Images of game: http://i.imgur.com/NdVLqkn.jpg http://i.imgur.com/aAQYWi8.jpg
[Release] Farmville 2 - Free Farm Cash Items[Easy]
11/07/2012 - Facebook - 24 Replies
Hey Guys, After seeing a lot of oops.. i was like screw this lets find the real value to fix this so i did. Now set cheat engine to search for "array of bytes" And input this "04 63 61 73 68" its cash + the size of the string. Do a search it should popup with just 1 result. Now replace the 63 of the string with like uhmz 62 and there you go.
[Release]List of sorted and working Cash Shop Items - New Shops for your server
09/09/2011 - Rappelz - 12 Replies
I compiled a list and created new shops for my own server (which isnt public, dont ask). In that rar file you'll find anything you need to use them. Mostly CS items and a lot of other useful stuff. UPDATE 08/09/11: The list and shops have been updated to NCarbon/Arcadia's latest repack v1.2. The lists are now easier to read and use. Detailed information and instructions are given in the readme. Mirror 1: item_lists_and_shops.rar (252.66 KB) - mediafire.com Mirror 2:...
Free Cabal Account with 2 cash shop items !!!
07/20/2010 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Greetings, i recently got a coupon code for cabal online from a magazine called LEVEL and created an account,redeemed my code and i have an account with 2 cash shop items worth 27 euros ! :pimp: but i cant logged in the game it says 'a possible macro detected'when i try to play the game :( now its your chance to get that free account !!! i am givingaway my game account here is the details : :cool: ************************************************* ************** username : dubdibudi...