Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any EE Pservers?

Discussion on Any EE Pservers? within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any EE Pservers?

I know everyone has probably played global EE which has fast leveling except after lvl 50+ but a Pserver isn't always about Leveling. There is PVP, End game content and people who want to gain Achievments and build style. This game has a lot of possibilities to make every crowd happy we just need someone who can do that. So before you cry to me that EE is easy, I know it is. Anyways...

Does anyone have the means to make an EE Pserver? For those who don't know EE = Eden Eternal. If you have the means, I can help you with the web development and ideas for the server such as what we could do to make the populous happy and events and so-forth. PM me if you got any ideas or can start this up or post here why it's impossible or whatever. Do what ya want
Old 07/16/2013, 03:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
I would love one as well. It seems a lot of people here don't understand that it isn't always about fast leveling but being able to have a game the way it was meant to be; not pay to win and not having to gamble for everything worthwhile.