Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Partnership Proposal | TOP MMO GAMES 200

Discussion on Partnership Proposal | TOP MMO GAMES 200 within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Partnership Proposal | TOP MMO GAMES 200

I'm a representant of TOP MMO GAMES 200 and I would like to make a partnership proposal with you.
What do you think to make money indicating our site to new members?
It works like this: you will have a partner account in our site, where you will have a referral link.
Every time someone makes a new account on our site via your link, you earn $2.50 commission.
You will also receive 10% of the value of all purchases that a member indicated by you do on our site.

If you are interested and want to be our partner, please contact us using one of the methods below:

Web Site:
E-mail:

--

We are available for any questions!

Best Regards,
TOP MMO GAMES 200.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SELLING] YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP (CMS Partnership)
07/27/2012 - Social Media Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys. Im selling CMS Youtube Partner, Inc. Banner, Video Banner, Revenue etc! Message for more details. Here is a proof: http://i50.tinypic.com/2ed0d9d.png Feel free to message me on Elitepvpers.
[Proposal]
09/23/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Item poof hack... Can any1 help me with this.. Uhm.. Like... make another .spt file... like the previous GoldHack..
Proposal for new sub-forums
12/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I'd like to propose that new sub-forums be created in the appropriate sections where and update breaks most tools. There are too many "old" tools that do not work and they either have not been updated or will not be updated. It would be nice to clear those out and a new forum created for major patch releases. Posts could always reference back to the other forums if necessary.