Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MU Pantheon| Season 4.6| Hunt & PvP| 50x| 35%| No Reset| Open: 18/05

Discussion on MU Pantheon| Season 4.6| Hunt & PvP| 50x| 35%| No Reset| Open: 18/05 within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MU Pantheon| Season 4.6| Hunt & PvP| 50x| 35%| No Reset| Open: 18/05

Greetings, welcome to Mu Pantheon! Real long-term server running in a classic version, developed for the best ones!

Quote:
Firstly, introducing myself: I am already known in the Mu Community for working for a couple years with Mu Servers. Many here may have already played with me. I've been playing Mu Online for about 8 years. I have now a vast experience in this game (...)
Quote:
Introducing the server: (...)so I decided to develop a server to remember the good old times but also mixing it with the features of private servers, where you can develop your character faster but not lose the purpose and get bored after some weeks. This is a real long-term server, it was developed thinking about every small detail that will make the server be enjoyable in every levels and for any kind of players.
Quote:
PvP: Those who likes a good PvP will have the chance to equip the best sets, with excellent, ancient, socket and PvP items. Experience the default formulas and a server with no resets, where you can make decent builds and make yourself the best killer! PK is allowed and you can clean it with a simple command.
Quote:
PvE: If you enjoy a good hunting, you will be able to experience the best hunting system you have ever seen. The server will count with many custom spots that will bring 4 mobs besides that there are already many mobs around the maps. There will be invasions which you can drop jewels and hunt golden monsters which will drop boxes of kundun with the 5 first tiers of excellent items. And the best part, the Bosses. You will be able to drop all the rest of the excellent items, socket and PvP Items.
Quote:
Drop system: The drop system was completely renewed, now much more accurate. You can now drop items like knight blade in kanturu 2. Why have I made this? Because this sword is not stronger than a divine sword of archangel, for example, and by default, you could only drop it in Kalima 7. You will be able to drop the archangel weapons and the last and best weapons are now all able to be dropped from the strongest monsters located in Kalima 7 and Crywolf. And this version will also bring items like Brova, that can be dropped also from the strongest monsters and their excellent version from Boss. Check the complete list!
The event inivitations will be no longer dropped in ingredient form, but ready invitations!
The drop rate of items+luck will be just 5% to make the items more valueable, and the latest weapons+PvP, rare to be dropped and only from Kundun. Jewels will be easy to drop(except chaos) and boxes to drop starter items+8~9.
Info:

Quote:
Version: Season IV Episode II.
Exp: 50x.
Drop: 35%.
Antihack: UGK Premium.
Spots:
Shops: GMO Season 4-like.
Bot: Avanta working with its full features!
Multi-window: Allowed and working without any limits!
Guild alliance: Max 1 allied Guild to keep it disputed.
PCPoints: to be online and hunt special monsters.
Rates:

Quote:
Jewel of Bless: 100%
Jewel of Soul: 60%
Jewel of Life: 60%
CM Mix +10: 50%
CM Mix +11/12: 40%
CM Mix +13: 30%
Items+Luck: +25 bonus
Events:

Quote:

Commands:

Quote:
/post - 1.000 zen / 30 seconds anti-spam.
/pkclear - 1.000.000 per each kill + 1 PCPoints.
/time - shows server time and date.
/online - shows amount of players online.
Rules:

Quote:
1 - Do not cheat, hack or abuse of bugs - Penalty: Permanent ban.
2 - If you detect a bug or working cheat, report inmediatly - May be rewarded.
3 - Use /post only in english and for gaming matters such as party, trades and guild - Penalty: Command price increasement; Char blocked.
4 - Do not make any kind of advertisement of anything that is not related to the server - Penalty: Char blocked or banned.
5 - KS is allowed, PK is allowed and any other human/gaming actions like cursing(except on post) are allowed.
Links:

Quote:
Forum:
Register:
Download:
Inauguration:

Quote:
Date:18/05
Time: 10:00 -3GMT