Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron Equilibrium [Brand New Server!]

Discussion on Dekaron Equilibrium [Brand New Server!] within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dekaron Equilibrium [Brand New Server!]

Equilibrium Gaming now presents
Dekaron to its roster of games.

As you may know RF-Equilibrium the biggest RF Pserver and most balanced among them all now has added a Dekaron pserver.

Among its already great qualities of a great GM team, hardworking dev's, superior player and community support you can expect the same on Dekaron and even more!

The server's are brand spanking new with hardware able to handle massive player load to lessen the lag and increase latency. You can expect no disconnections or massively high ms to the server with its newly added 16gb ram able to hold 1000 people per channel with no problems.

There are 2 servers Higa x1000 server with 2 channels and Toboe x1500 server with 2 channels. The droprate is x30 on both servers.
The Argating rate is slightly increase to liven up gameplay and enhance player interaction.

The Pk system is set to old school fighting. No droping items when you turn red. Its a fight to the death. Dropping items restricts pvp and lessens player vs player interaction. We have made sure everyone can enjoy the pvp without having to hesistate because you may lose your hard worked for gears and items.

Just as RF-Equilibrium has boasted its automated cash shop, Dekaron Equilibrium brings your the same feature. No waiting for tickets to be answered or sending messages to staff members. Our D-Shop at Dekaron-EQG is fully automated no wait time, no hassles.

On a side note the Vote shop feature will be available on Dekaron-EQG. What does Vote shop mean you ask? Well the vote shop works for both the player and the server. When you vote for Dekaron-EQG you receive a bonus prize for supporting our server. Special in-game items such as auto potions, argates, and many more surprises will be available for supporting Dekaron-EQG. We aim for the non-dontators to have the same abilities a donator has!

Now on to the interesting things:

145 weapons are in the droptable for specific mobs.

Option stones and effect ie: magic, noble, divine have been increased to liven player content towards gear with a balance kept in mind not to overpower stats on weapons/armor to a high extent.

Evolution system added: Hinting on some specifics this will not be an easy task. Unlike regular rebirth systems added on other pservers. The Staff at Equilibrium gaming wants to bring the player community an even more content and quest based system to enhance end-game content while maintaining a system of balance.

We are already working on even more content to add in the future updates to Dekaron Equilibrium:

New Summoner Skills
Space map
Arena duel map
And even more brand spanking new content.

The Staff at Equilibrium Gaming intends to make sure you the player enjoy's the game to its fullest extent. Our GM team and staff are respectful, we do not shun away players opinions. We aim to take your responses and input on all subjects. After all the community itself is what makes any server great.

We have great events in store for all players and lvl's. We want to make sure the community is able to enjoy game content and socialize with everyone, GM staff included. I won't delve too much for the events we have in store for everyone. But rest assured we have a part of the staff specifically dedicated to hosting in-game events for the players!

Here at Equilibrium Gaming we ensure server longevity. Our RF-Online server has been running strong at the #1 spot for most population, best community, best GM staff for almost a year straight. We hope to bring this same service to Dekaron players all over.

Our server protection and GM staff are top notch when it comes to Equilibrium Gaming. We have a great team here at EQG that maintains online availability for questions, hacker reports and maintaining the server as a whole. Any hacking or 3rd party programs that may occur are dealt with swiftly and harshly. We aim to keep Dekaron-EQG as clean as RF-EQG.

We can't wait to see new faces at Dekaron-Equilibrium! The Staff here is very excited and the community from RF-EQG also welcomes all new players to Equilibrium Gaming. So check us out and you will not be disappointed. We work for the players, that's the most important thing in the mmo world.

Here's the website link where u can find all the information on downloading the client, account registration, forum access and much more!

The servers are up and running download and start your new journey to conquer the world of Dekaron!

Best regards,

Equilibrium Gaming Staff.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 02/01/2009, 10:40   #2

mhh i try later^^ 16gb ram nice^^ but... in ebay someone is selling 500 gb ram pc 15.000 Euro thats would be the perfekt pc for a 20 ms server or 1 ms so never dces
Old 02/01/2009, 11:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilja 12 View Post
mhh i try later^^ 16gb ram nice^^ but... in ebay someone is selling 500 gb ram pc 15.000 Euro thats would be the perfekt pc for a 20 ms server or 1 ms so never dces
lol at 500 gb ram server and 15000€
Old 02/01/2009, 15:44   #4

i cant download the full client
only the torrent
sounds good this server
i hope got alot of people to be fun
Old 02/01/2009, 16:12   #5

elite*gold: 20
i almost felt asleep while reading it..
Old 02/01/2009, 16:14   #6

omg the client download speed is horrible, isnt there another link to download the client?
Old 02/01/2009, 16:19   #7

diablo
down at torrent
ftp://67.159.44.212/DekaronEQG.torrent/
Old 02/01/2009, 19:16   #8

the link u posted dosent work....
Old 02/02/2009, 06:53   #9

Sounds fantastic, definatley the best private server thread i've read. Looking forward to trying it, downloading now.
Old 02/02/2009, 09:43   #10

we wants aloken!!!!

pop her into your server, and we're all there!!!
Old 02/02/2009, 17:52   #11

this server is great! no lag, instant donation system! and i talked to a GM and what they plan is great! Ive looked over the RF Forums on there website and it seems they been running a long time!

Installed the client and well i had 250 ms!(im from germany) every other private dekaron server i have 500+ seems they realy got a great box there. Hopefully the population will increase soon! This server will be the PVP 1500 server in the world of dekaron iff they can get a population going!
Old 02/02/2009, 21:43   #12

nvm
guys lets join the server is very good
150-200 ms
Old 02/03/2009, 21:58   #13

i always get : cant connect to server >.>
Old 02/03/2009, 22:15   #14

elite*gold: 40
RF Equilibrium was **** , i might give this server a shot though..

EDIT: Nice ms , but extremely boring, donating for a private server is retarded even if its for the good of the server, P servers are played because we like them free...If we wanted to donate , you can just buy a game at the store and enjoy it online more then this. And low drop rates blow.
Old 02/06/2009, 01:35   #15

Thumbs down hahahahha

Donation , low drop , poor people, nothing new ....not even a teleport to ruins or space....btw space dont work,
bleah...ugly server,...i miss Homicide server.....the real server...
Closed Thread