Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[LIVE] RaiderZ.to x3 XP | x3 Drops | Free Premium Items

Discussion on [LIVE] RaiderZ.to x3 XP | x3 Drops | Free Premium Items within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[LIVE] RaiderZ.to x3 XP | x3 Drops | Free Premium Items

Greetings Explorers!

After a long hours of waiting, we present to you ~ RAIDERZ.TO PRIVATE SERVER!

Server is now LIVE!
Leveling is NOT a problem!
Server Rates will be x3!!!

We are also giving EVERY PLAYERS FREE PREMIUM ITEMS!

1x Scroll of Newbies (x3 exp and x3 drop for 365 days)

5x EXP Potion (+10% EXP for 1hour)

5x Guardian's Life Stone (Resurrection with full hp and ep)

For those who dont own an account yet, register today!

Old 11/16/2012, 12:26   #2

gona try it! Play on EU Offi and its kind of boring...
Old 11/16/2012, 20:59   #3

you guys should update the quest exp rate like 2x cuz exp quest rate its just the same as the normal server and you all know in raiderz u dont lvl up by killing monstersm you know you lvl up by doing quests
Old 11/16/2012, 23:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanml12 View Post
you guys should update the quest exp rate like 2x cuz exp quest rate its just the same as the normal server and you all know in raiderz u dont lvl up by killing monstersm you know you lvl up by doing quests
exactly, i told that to them like 100 times
Old 11/17/2012, 00:20   #5

I played the server to LV 11 or 12 so far, and I can barely notice a difference in EXP. The drop is a bit better, but the thing with RaiderZ is a lot of the bosses have pre-defined material drops, so at most you'd get a higher chance of getting a mat, but not higher chance of getting more than normal amount of the mat each time.

So basically.. I was 1 or 2 levels above what I would have been in retail if I got that far. That is basically nothing considering this is 3x. Obviously 3x mob exp is too low, and the game is meant to be a quester. They need to increase quests to 2x at least. 1x is just too slow for a private server.
Old 11/17/2012, 16:01   #6

drop is not good heer all items real good [lvl35] can be bought with real money here so you decide whether or not I play this one refusal
Old 11/17/2012, 21:03   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingforu View Post
I played the server to LV 11 or 12 so far, and I can barely notice a difference in EXP. The drop is a bit better, but the thing with RaiderZ is a lot of the bosses have pre-defined material drops, so at most you'd get a higher chance of getting a mat, but not higher chance of getting more than normal amount of the mat each time.

So basically.. I was 1 or 2 levels above what I would have been in retail if I got that far. That is basically nothing considering this is 3x. Obviously 3x mob exp is too low, and the game is meant to be a quester. They need to increase quests to 2x at least. 1x is just too slow for a private server.
I agree this is not better by any means then retail. 1 to 2 levels higher is not alot. Since bosses drop most the mats needed and the mats aren't that much higher drop either you still need people to do it with.

On a side note people are buying their way to 35 with real money and I sense corrupted staff as well like most private realms. That being said I wouldn't suggest this server to anyone unless they start by making it look more like a private server and less like a way for them to make income.
Old 11/18/2012, 16:34   #8

Still playing offi, better then this server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2012, 02:02   #9

So not worth playing right now?
Old 11/19/2012, 07:02   #10

Mmhm. Server is barely higher rates than official. It's boring with no one around. I'm not much of a fan of RaiderZ, so I wouldn't go around playing a server nearly the same as retail.
Old 11/19/2012, 09:42   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingforu View Post
Mmhm. Server is barely higher rates than official. It's boring with no one around. I'm not much of a fan of RaiderZ, so I wouldn't go around playing a server nearly the same as retail.
Dont lie quest exp rate is same as global
Old 11/20/2012, 00:40   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnofwaR View Post
Dont lie quest exp rate is same as global
I never said it was higher. Mob exp is 3x (and mobs alone give low as hell EXP and aren't a reasonable method to leveling), and Drop is also 3x (but it isn't changed that much). The rates aren't changed where it matters, and thus that is why the server is unbearably boring and not worth anyone's time.
Old 11/20/2012, 01:16   #13

Change quest exp to 2x more ppl will go play.
More people = more donations
Old 11/20/2012, 01:29   #14

elite*gold: 417
Never heared about that MMO but i give it a try (:
Old 11/20/2012, 01:31   #15

elite*gold: 48
Better start the original RaiderZ Version.