Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Monster Hunter Frounter private server?

Discussion on Monster Hunter Frounter private server? within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Monster Hunter Frounter private server?

i was wondering this has been out for a while in Korea and japan and i was wondering if any one had any files or if there was any "working" private servers for this game.

thank you for your time in reading this
Old 05/11/2009, 20:15   #2

erm i would quit all other mmo out there if there is a MHF online pserver..i swear to *** man...maybe not impossible but take years for somebody to leak the file btw its in ***/korean language must be hard to make 1.
Old 05/12/2009, 14:54   #3

Not a lot of files leak from japan or korea.
But I really really want to play if theres a private server. I honestly don't want to pay for this game but it is epic.
Old 05/15/2009, 04:53   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazu7 View Post
Not a lot of files leak from japan or korea.
But I really really want to play if theres a private server. I honestly don't want to pay for this game but it is epic.
that is true but if a game is predicted not to go well in a country some times they do as a test to see how far it gets like digimon world online, it was coming in English but are programmers disappeared so they released there files and stuff so 2 private serverts are being made of that one. so you never know if some one asked or bribed them im sure it could happen