Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Travia pserver

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Travia pserver

Hi, i remember playing this cool game Travia online. There once was a pserver travia extreme i think but they closed. I was looking but cold not find one. i know the company made Travia 2 but i dont think they will relas it, from the forum free boards it looks like the commany wont give any feedback to players. Anyway if anyone has any info please post and remember not Travian the wierd text based browser game but The rpg game Travia.

Thanx .

Similar Threads
Travia private server 1000x
Powered by TravianX - TravianX every day 30 gold in 5 days from now bonus PLUS 21 days!!! speed 1000x warehouse multiplier 1000x troops 500x ...
1 Replies - Browsergames
Travia fun server
Enter now and be the best player! Site: http://stargame.servegame.com:8090/ 5000x Max 25 players because I'll reset later and put max 250...
4 Replies - Browsergames
Travia Private Server
Hello everyone I wanted to introduce The Travia [email protected] Server. I hope this topic to populate the server a bit ke is beautiful. Site: .: The...
6 Replies - Private Server Advertising
Does any 1 know hacks for travia?
can some1 help me? i want to hack in travia online if you ever heard of this game. plese help me get hacks. thank you for all helpers.
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Travia Online
K this site is korean, can someone do a registration guide for it? http://travia.x2game.com/
1 Replies - Foreign Games