Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

YAMI Realm Beta Version (50% english)SoF Private Server

Discussion on YAMI Realm Beta Version (50% english)SoF Private Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
YAMI Realm Beta Version (50% english)SoF Private Server

I Dont know where to post this but thought i would post it here since a p-server hosting spot for people to find its not my server at all just putting it out there so people could join,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamino View Post
Kays, as i said before on some posts im making an english server. Right now this server will be in beta version until i finish translating the client/database.

Ingame 50% of the text is on english.

What needs to be translated:
- NPC Names
- NPC Texts
- Mob Names
- Item Names
- Item Descriptions
- Jobs/Clases

Im working hard to translate these but seems if i change the database it wont affect much ingame. Still im trying to figure out how to make it full english.

The server is not hosted on a dedicated server YET, until i finish translating, change the rates, etc...

For now I´m using the server files 1.8 so the exp rate is pretty high.

Costumes and other special items + normal VIP exp/money/drop increase will be implemented soon.

Client Mirrors:

MegaUpload:
Please mirror it if possible in other sites.

If it doesnt work try over and over again (some times the site wont display but once your in its stable )

Control Panel: Yami CP
* This is the control panel I released somewhere in a post, so you can try it here ^^

When you download the client + install it, please go to the "Read Me" folder to learn how to login.

A shortcut of the launcher will be added to your desktop.

Bugs:
- As the version is 1.8 archer buffs are not working.
- Blade support skills are not working aswell (wind drift is)
- Lady Tae is still an old creepy lady O_O!
- Monsters that shouldnt appear in IP still there (its all a mess)
- Trying to find the guy that sells lv 100 gears . . . and weps)
- V1.8 is all messed up with honour... so honour is not working till i get V2.1+ working =.=
- Some times you can get stuck O_o please keep 1 or 2 charms in your inv.
- PK mode is messed up aswell (i mean in the arenas) =.=
- Emotions are not working (1.8 so figure...)

Fixed bugs:
- Pirate Bay is working (when it wants to...)
- Ice Palace is working (the NPC that teleports to IP is next to lady tae at central valley)
- GM Commands are working (wee ^^ ... not for you though )

Any other bug please tell meh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you wanna donate for hosting this on a vps (or even a dedicated server) please goto:

Once you have donated please contact me ingame (Hideki) for getting your reward or via msn (at the end of the message)

PS: Donations are just for having our server up as long as possible (i cant affor by my own a monthly server rental + the needed upgrades for running a server like this).

Donations are NOT a payment for getting stuff ingame, I just give a reward because I would like to help players as a thanks for helping out with the expenses of the server.
I just HELP players that HELP the server, BUT not making them server GODs... dont think a donation will make you the best ingame because it wont.

The rates of Experience/Gold/Drops are pretty high, so you can pimp your items up.

Sorry if i sound mean here but i dislike people that thinks money solves everything... A game must be what it is... a game... not a place to spend money like crazy while it says "Free to play"...

Even if i gave away a 1000% SA weapon that player would not kill anyone, why? simple, negative numbers exist in sof ^^
So be carefull of what you make ingame ;o you might be just healing your opponent while attacking :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN: yamirealm [AT] live.com
Just use this for contacting me... not for general issues i could solve here or ingame =.= thanks
And please... no chains nor spam or i will block you >_>
Old 02/09/2009, 00:38   #2

Link you have clicked is not available it says on megaupload site.
Old 10/07/2010, 17:16   #3

not working dude!
Old 02/05/2013, 01:12   #4

Goverment got to it!
Old 02/05/2013, 19:06   #5

how bout reading the date before replying on a thread?
this is from 2008 >_>
#vote4close