Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

DK-MostWanTTed Private Server

View Poll Results: IS DK-MosTWanTTed IS THE BEST HAMACHI P-SERVER ?
HELL YEAH IT IS!! 95 60.90%
NAH ITS NOT!! 61 39.10%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Old   #16

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 20,275
Received Thanks: 7,677
still down *_* whe its up again?



Gentleman Jack is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 76
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,095
Received Thanks: 3,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by derAtze View Post
still down *_* whe its up again?
maybe when admin starts it?


trane. is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 220
Received Thanks: 43
yah true viet might be fixing the server at the moment
sorry guys we are close to fixing all files
orange111 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 20,275
Received Thanks: 7,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange111 View Post
yah true viet might be fixing the server at the moment
sorry guys we are close to fixing all files

smth is wrong there he MIGHT that mean u dun knwo what he do

we are and in teh next snetence u help to do smth ? ?

is that what the ppls call trustfull / clear information ???


Gentleman Jack is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 220
Received Thanks: 43
so just play another game is that so hard to understand the game is still down for maintainance stop wienin we all know the server is down and viet is fixing it
play other games or get your fat *** off that chair your siting now
viet will fix the server so just w8 till he is done with
orange111 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 8
can't download patch 1, mega upload saies file is not available, and i have alot of oher clients, is their a way to play with this clients on ur server , or do i have to download ur clients,
i mean is their a patch that will just make me run through ur server. thnx
die2010 is offline  
Old   #22

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 20,275
Received Thanks: 7,677
patch it with patch1
patch 2 only have skins and textures etc
i play with sould dk client and my gfreind with vitality client works fine


Quote:
Originally Posted by orange111 View Post
so just play another game is that so hard to understand the game is still down for maintainance stop wienin we all know the server is down and viet is fixing it
play other games or get your fat *** off that chair your siting now
viet will fix the server so just w8 till he is done with
->1 i normally work 15 hours a day so i think u are sitting more around with your FAT *** than me
->2 a small p*nis P-Server [GM] start flaming cause someone say that he dun give correct information LMAO <3 it to mess up with that 14 years old GM's
->im not sitting on a chair and again wrong informations from u FAIL
greeetz

derAtze
Gentleman Jack is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 220
Received Thanks: 43
good for you i still studying hehe
too bad you have to work rofl
and btw i dont sit in my chair all day
i have a life too
pservers are just for fun for me to keep myself busy when there is nothing to do
anyways dont complain2x alot in this pserver atleast this pserver is free all no charges what so ever its free internet server and free coins
so dont complain too much
im just saying if the server is down why dont you play another game or something
thats what im trying to tell all of you guys
viet will just tell us when the server is ok
orange111 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,230
Received Thanks: 131
now server off9?
Deadman88 is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
patch it with patch1
patch 2 only have skins and textures etc
i play with sould dk client and my gfreind with vitality client works fine
thanks for the info dude, =)
die2010 is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 220
Received Thanks: 43
server online!
the server been hacked by someone in elitepvpers pserver i wont tell names
no sure btw thats really a childish thing to do hacking the server -_-
they summoned many bosses in map thats what i heard from viet
orange111 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 76
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,095
Received Thanks: 3,342
that's usual that some noobs hack pservers for fun
trane. is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 127
Received Thanks: 67
server is up lolz
mikeazn2k is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,230
Received Thanks: 131
ok..
Deadman88 is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 40
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 393
Received Thanks: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange111 View Post
good for you i still studying hehe
too bad you have to work rofl
and btw i dont sit in my chair all day
i have a life too
pservers are just for fun for me to keep myself busy when there is nothing to do
anyways dont complain2x alot in this pserver atleast this pserver is free all no charges what so ever its free internet server and free coins
so dont complain too much
im just saying if the server is down why dont you play another game or something
thats what im trying to tell all of you guys
viet will just tell us when the server is ok
and viet has you as a [GM]? you pretty much just said you don't care, it's only when your bored. Not exactly a [GM] i would wanna see in a pserver.


ViƦuS is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.