Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Request] Hero Online Private server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Hero Online Private server

I'm looking for good server developers for any good programmers out there ? we have some information posted here at elitepvpers if you search under hero online

Old   #2

I don't think many developpers hang around on this forum so maybe you should make it more public and start a development project with fund raising (kickstarter for example) using a ghost name and make it look like a new game with simular setting like hero online cause ppl have already replied that they were willing to pay to support the development of the server in other treads on forum here.

when u have a fund your are not limited to the developers who hang around on this forum but could hire external developpers. This would improve the chance of making the project a succes.

In my opion its still unrealistic to completly build a custum server its just too much work for a game that is so old and basicly from scratch.

a better approach would be to find weaknesses in their servers and exploit them to get access and then leak images of their servers making the reverse enginering a piece of cake.

I myself have used some known tools to monitor network packets send and received by hero client and attempted to spoof them and alternate values but I have yet to discover any valuable information. Mostly because of my lack of knowledge and skill but considering the age of the game its security should be easy to break by someone with more skill and experience.

I don't think I can be of much help but if u do get the project of the ground I will help you anyway I can.

Old   #3

Also made a threat :