Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Anyone Wanna Help Me With Conquer Online Private Server

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Anyone Wanna Help Me With Conquer Online Private Server

im wondering if someone well help me with a private server i don't know anything about coding and stuff i wanna make a private server just like the original conquer online just alittle bit more exp and cps i dont want cps dropping i want people to work hard to get cps and gear and + same with leveling i dont want someone to have +12 level 130 2nd reborn in 1 day i want them to work hard like on real conquer i just want it to be alittle more funner by increasing stuff just a little bit i still want it to be exacly like the real conquer if someone wants to help me then e-mail me at or reply

please someone i think this would be a good server

Similar Threads
Rappelz-Online a real Conquer Online private server V5095 come and join
Server Information: 1-7 types of pvp where you can hunt your gears and cps from it 2-Euro Host -pings around 90-150 so you wont have troubles...
13 Replies - CO2 PServer Archive
What is the Best Conquer Online Private server?
So, I have had an Itch to play conquer so a while and I definitely do not want to go to the official tq version. . . I wanted to try a private server...
1 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Conquer Online 1.0 Private Server
honestly with all these new private servers ppl are making ud think some1 would make an original private server...does any1 know of any that are...
2 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
need help in conquer online private server
okay i need help in fixing my co2 p-server i start conquer online everything is fine and working but i cannot work the server when my pc is not...
9 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions