Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any New Dekaron Private servers?

Discussion on Any New Dekaron Private servers? within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any New Dekaron Private servers?

Hey! I'm looking for a spick and span new Dekaron Private server that you're in the process of making or had just opened!
Please PM/post a reply!
It would be so much better if you had a chat server on GSC or Hamachi or something like that, cos communication is key to success :]
Old 03/23/2009, 13:36   #2

Hey tokio :P, Theres a bunch of pserver it depends of wich rates you want to play on.
Old 03/23/2009, 14:46   #3

hey :]
the guy i want SEG equip from! -.- ugh lol
like i want a brand new server that just opened if u knonw wht i mean
Old 03/23/2009, 18:39   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoboy View Post
Hey! I'm looking for a spick and span new Dekaron Private server that you're in the process of making or had just opened!
Please PM/post a reply!
It would be so much better if you had a chat server on GSC or Hamachi or something like that, cos communication is key to success :]
Aren't you the GM from another fail server? Dekaron Eternity or Serenity something, can't remember but he had the same nick.
Old 03/24/2009, 00:04   #5

dekaron DKMostWanted is nice,links for forums is on my sig
Old 03/24/2009, 04:18   #6

oo nope I wasn't the GM sadly... lol i've never been on that server
Old 04/02/2009, 10:09   #7

Dk mostwanted is the best !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE]GM-CREATE dekaron.exe for private servers
10/06/2019 - Dekaron Private Server - 78 Replies
Hey Ladies... This is my LAST release of something for the dekaron p-server scene as i totally quit the developing scene, and forgot almost everything (wife,daughter and work in first place) Enjoy this old modded client... you may create names, or names with spaces or whatever you want. no keyboard character is blocked. you don't need a launcher for this. jsut copy it to the client's BIN folder, and double-click it to start the game... (ONLY for noob-servers with low-security measures...
Ultimate dekaron private servers hack's!!!
04/10/2010 - Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
Please moderator's close this topic/thread i made a new one called ultimate dekaron hack whit shield hack!
WTS> Hacks for Dekaron Private Servers
12/27/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 9 Replies
I know this is a bit silly but i know everyone want working hacks for use in their favorite private server, also not everyone know how to make these public hacks even there were many tutorials have been posted. So i share my hacks with fully updated and working with one condition: u must pay it with ingame item. But if you found working hacks for your server that posted at: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-dekaron-pse rver-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/ then please ignore this thread. ...
Working 2Moons/Dekaron Private Servers
09/17/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi, due to some servers that are already down... please post here the working dekaron/2moons pserver... as of now, i can't search/find servers that are working... :confused: does anybody know some servers that are working atm?
ENGLISH Dekaron Private Servers
01/15/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
English Private Servers List Download at your own risk!! I did NOT upload any, nor search for virus'!!! **************** Dekaron Extreme Server Rates Exp 20x / 50x / 300x / 1000x /1500x Dil 30x Drop 30x