Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[LIVE] RaiderZ.to x3 XP | x3 Drops | Free Premium Items

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
No one need to pay for a Pserver, same price, more bugs and less player, go join Offi!
1 Week to lvl 35! really easy!

Old   #17

hmm why people ar so discuzing about a pserver? just dont play it and DONT DONATE! then the server will die or the admins will do what the players wants... 5x quest exp 5x drop 5x mob exp AND change the max lvl =) then the player will play like hell to be first on max example...
i playd maplestory for few years.... on my pserver the maximum was lvl 999.999.999
but because of the 10x exp rates no one cold ever get to maximum... but the best players always want to be nr 1! ... why share rank nr1 if there cold be more ranks?

Old   #18

It looks like they might be turning the server into a pvp server with high rates, increased level cap, and some custom items. Check this out.

Old   #19

Its like Official just with CHEAPER CASH ITEMS and INCREASED RATES, but you still HAVE TO PAY for the CASH ITEMS. Get it? the free Premium items are just a start to help u with PvE, but its useless.

Really though, if you play just for the rates, that is sad...soo sad, lol in official lvling is easy and fast, got friends alrdy starting their 4th character cuz they are sooo bored.

lol someone should correct me if I am wrong, because I've surfed their forums, no voting to get your zen

Events, I have no idea, but I barely win events since I suck at em.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

The server is still new. They still have time to put things in, and even without the Cash Items for free, you can cross your fingers that they won't put in those BS lucky boxes. As long as they don't put in P2W items in game, and allow all cash items to be traded for gold if people want to sell them, then I'll be fine.

I still don't LIKE RaiderZ in general, so I refuse to play it until they bump the rates up a bit and give a higher cap. No reason to play right now, though.
Old   #21

I played this server for a bit, the rates aren't BAD, the one thing that I don't like is the lag from the server. The ping is like 100ms. I'll wait until a pserver located in NA and not Russia comes out.
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingforu View Post
The server is still new. They still have time to put things in, and even without the Cash Items for free, you can cross your fingers that they won't put in those BS lucky boxes. As long as they don't put in P2W items in game, and allow all cash items to be traded for gold if people want to sell them, then I'll be fine.

I still don't LIKE RaiderZ in general, so I refuse to play it until they bump the rates up a bit and give a higher cap. No reason to play right now, though.
Sure the server is new, Ill agree with that.
But.....
They sure had the time.

The admin himself had said: they had already developed a Vote system, which could have been implemented along with the release, BUT! they chose not to because of players exploiting the vote with a Tor Browser.

But lol it looks like he has it handle, so ill look forward to see it rise, and fall.
Old   #23

elite*gold: 20
Reason i play on p-server to pvp and have fun. People that make p-server and have close to official rate, I say just play on offical servers! If they have least 10% exp, i might accually try it out.
Old   #24

Quest is 1x
Old   #25

guys im having a problem when i tried to play the game i always have an error it says "Can't create D3D device. error code -2005530516" can anyone help me with this??
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilscorner View Post
guys im having a problem when i tried to play the game i always have an error it says "Can't create D3D device. error code -2005530516" can anyone help me with this??
Its your video card.
Old   #27

DEAD
Old   #28

Finally this ****** server died.