Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'm looking for server files Turf Battles

Discussion on I'm looking for server files Turf Battles within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

1.or whether it will do the trick somehow downloaded from these websites
1a.
1b.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
anyone can do server turf battles
10/18/2012 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Hi I would like to ask about the files to the game servers are turf battles have only links to the game and forum 国际凯旋怀旧版(Nostalgic of TurfBattles) http://kaixuan.nana168.com/ could do the trick to steal files
Turf battles !
05/29/2012 - Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, Some of you may remember this mmo some of you may not it came out in 2002 and it is heavily pvp based mmo it was shut down everywhere besides Korea. As a result, some old players are reviving it and trying to make it better however it is still in alpha and any support would help them!:handsdown: More info about Turf Battles! Some gameplay: Turf Battles HD - YouTube
Turf Battles Private Server - server files?
10/28/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 1 Replies
Has anyone ever looked into getting the server files for this game? Turf Battles - Free Fantasy MMORPG at Aeria Games ???? ???? I'm not asking for free files or anything, but has anyone at least looked into it?
Turf Battles Server Files [?]
04/22/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 2 Replies
Has anyone even tried to obtain the server files for this game? http:// turfbattles.aeriagames . com
Turf Battles
01/01/2007 - General Coding - 5 Replies
HI I play TurfBattles and i wonder that i cant find 1 hack for this free mmorpg. Cant nobody hack that game or know someone where i get a exploit or something for this ? -.- thx