DynastyMS fight for your Kingdom !
Serenity Gaming Intro
"In the year 546BCE, Pasgal, a simple townsmen fell upon a locked vault that an held entrance to a different dimension. When he opened the vault, a legendary creature escaped, killing him and devastating the nearby town El Nath. It was quiet for several years after the incident, but then strange things began to occur. Monsters were appearing, slaughtering at will. The Dynasty came to realize the legendary creature Pasgal released was the culprit. Placing a name on it, Zakum, it called upon its armies and neighboring allies to gather against the evil being.
It's your choice now. Choose to be a legend, an explorer, or a cygnus knight, each with their own paths and stories. Experience their lives, witness their adventures."
You are the ultimate warrior of death - to the monsters. Generations before you existed a same child with the exact parallel destiny. Just an innocent child living among the green woods, and playing care free in the Sacred Grove of Esus, your innocent mind does not foresee the destiny the gods have laid out for you. Your chosen weapon is the polearm, which you wield skillfully upon touch. It is your life and soul, and you leave nowhere without it. Light as a reed, yet as firm as a tree, it obediently listens to you, for the great also carry powerful things. Your loving parents watch over you, fully aware of the events taking place in the Middle Kingdom. They shield you from misfortune, yet, their own feelings may unravel the fate of the Dynasty itself, as one decision, can alter the future of many days ahead.
Born in the village of Mu Lung, adopted by a kind Mother, you work diligently in the department store, carrying out tasks and chores to ease the busy life of your caretaker. Mu Lung has bred many warriors - strong ones, and it comes to your mind why there are almost no men in the village past the age of maturity, besides the ones who merchant and pay most of their dues to the Middle Kingdom. Dreams come often to the men of Mu Lung, often epiphanies. Maybe one will follow you home to your bed ..., as your mother told you, happened exactly to your father as well.
Raised in the noble family of Hong, you are pampered and rich, yet you do not follow the guidelines laid out for you, as the other children do so faithfully. Inside of you, a power churns, a yearning to discover the outside world, which may compel you to abandon the proud family. And all though the idea persuades you to go, the thought of a heartbroken father and mother dissuade you from actually leaving. A warrior at battle with himself, it may be time to take sides, and choose what you really wish to do, and what can benefit everyone else in the Middle Dynasty ...
- GMS Like
- Custom Storylines For Each Race
- Custom PQ
- PQ Carnival
- Dedicated Server
- Up 24/7
- Unique Updates
- No OverPowered Donations
- Most Unique Maplestory Server Of Our Time!
- Stable Economy
- Ring Effects Working + Shops
- Custom Gachapon (Almost 100%)
- Optional Quests ! - Just like GMS, you get quests that you can do for some bonus stuff!
- Chief Tomato Quest/Dr. 9201018 Quest/ Chef Quest/ Machine Apparatus Quest/ Storyline Quests!
- Francois Quest - Prince Headward!
- Resistance Quests (Almost 100%)
Server Feature's 7/5/12 Update -
New Features Updated (Coded By Jon The Head Admin/Coder)
90% done with a new PQ called The Mysterious Monster. This PQ focuses around a hidden monster that has been terrorizing a town nearby Ellinia. The party quest may be initiated at the Puppeteer's Hideout by Gaga. He will go over the basics there.
Why is this PQ special?
Why? Well I'll list them out for you.
- In order to initiate the PQ, you must have a party of 3 people.
- What makes the above special? Your party must consist of one Aran, one Cygnus, and one Explorer
- How will the NPC check if the party is legitimate? Upon talking to Gaga (whom will warp you to a map according to your class, you will find a second Gaga there who checks the statuses of two other rooms, which hold the other two classes)
- ^ Continue: You will not start the PQ until the other rooms are full, and people of the same class cannot join the same room (thus only one PQ may be initiated at a time).
- After the rooms are full, players are warped to the classic CWKPQ where Jack is awaiting and the PQ begins there.
- You will undergo a series of challenges, such as eliminating mobs and solving easy/intense riddles.
This PQ is for levels 50-70.
Another feature has been updated: CPQ has been reformatted, but one tweak is necessary to make it available to public. Just need to edit some drops.