Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TERA] Private server files

Discussion on [TERA] Private server files within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TERA] Private server files

Is there any way to get Tera private server files to host?

(Sory for my bad english).
Old 08/24/2012, 04:45   #2

Did you ever find out?
Old 05/01/2013, 15:19   #3

fake files this has already been discussed when they was posted last night on a forum that shall not be named here.
also on said forum there is actual sourcecode posted from the tera emulator that has been used by the few real tera pservers that are around i suggest you go get that code instead of getting these since all it does is link you to a site where you have to fill out survey **** to even download lol

edit: since im in a good mood ill just attach the actual sourcecode of the emulator.
i will not give support for this but it is the actual sourcecode ppl on the other forum are working on for more info you can look there and please dont pm me i will not be giving support on this since im not actively working on the code myself.
only posting this cos i hate how ppl try to ripoff/leech money with the survey **** and not even post real files
Attached Files
File Type: rar Tera.rar (1.03 MB, 611 views)
Thanks
4 Users