Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

TeamSpeak3 privat server creation

Old   #1

elite*gold: 29
TeamSpeak3 privat server creation

hello to everyone
ive got few questions
id like to make my own TS3 privat server which is online 24/7
a server which doesnt go down after my PC is shut down......
ive heard its possible over a root
so few questions,some people say that when you buy a root,it goes over you INTERNET CONECTION SPEED and makes the server,so lets say if my upload speed is only 20kb it would lagg so it would be kinda impossible for me to make for more people
while other people say that the company makes a root server online as much as i need and i can make a TS3 server over them.......and the server will buy up every day.........
so ive got a question
how does it work via root,what is root,and what is the cheapest site where root servers are sold monthly ?
cos i need only for TS3 privat server and nothing else.........

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
To be clear on root you can do anything u wants its uptime 99,99% + I think ts3 server wont lag at all because their speed is normally really really good upto 100MBIT+ while basic speednet at our home is like 1MB lets say.

If you plan to buy root and set up teamspeak or anything else you can contact me on skype: haris123123 or steam: risdiha and we'll have a talk.