Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TeamSpeak3 privat server creation

Discussion on TeamSpeak3 privat server creation within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 29
TeamSpeak3 privat server creation

hello to everyone
ive got few questions
id like to make my own TS3 privat server which is online 24/7
a server which doesnt go down after my PC is shut down......
ive heard its possible over a root
so few questions,some people say that when you buy a root,it goes over you INTERNET CONECTION SPEED and makes the server,so lets say if my upload speed is only 20kb it would lagg so it would be kinda impossible for me to make for more people
while other people say that the company makes a root server online as much as i need and i can make a TS3 server over them.......and the server will buy up every day.........
so ive got a question
how does it work via root,what is root,and what is the cheapest site where root servers are sold monthly ?
cos i need only for TS3 privat server and nothing else.........
Old 03/25/2012, 11:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
To be clear on root you can do anything u wants its uptime 99,99% + I think ts3 server wont lag at all because their speed is normally really really good upto 100MBIT+ while basic speednet at our home is like 1MB lets say.

If you plan to buy root and set up teamspeak or anything else you can contact me on skype: haris123123 or steam: risdiha and we'll have a talk.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Creation of a new and different server
11/03/2011 - Shaiya - 9 Replies
Well, I tried to create a server for the game Shaiya tutorial that was posted here, but I'm not getting all that I had to do and nothing! I want the server and to create not upa in 20 minutes to lv 60 upa will clear faster than the other Shaiya original, is more and more fun to play, the kind with rare drops in different places, nothing like the goddess drops primeiros mobs, it does not, and serves to facilitate a just a little fun of those who are playing. if you have someone who can...
Public Teamspeak3 for Mt2 Privat Server Sektion
02/17/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 25 Replies
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/9168/eqwrtfz.png Hallo e*pvp, Ich & ein Kumpel von mir, hatten die Idee, einen Public Teamspeak für die Mt2 P Server Sektion @ e*pvp zu machen. Dan bin ich in die SuFu, und geschaut, ob's sowas schon gibt.. Gab es aber nicht. Also hab ich mir gedacht, ich starte so ein Projekt. Wir haben uns einen Teamspeak geholt, und nett eingerichtet, die Server gruppen eingerichtet etc. Und jetzt mach ich ihn halt Public & sow...
About P-Server creation.
07/23/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
What i need for start a p-server? SQL + SP4 - I have Now i need down a gameserver? and follow this video YouTube - Making A Dekaron Private Server - Part 1 ? Ty :)
Server creation
01/31/2008 - Lin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I would create a my personal server, with the things that i want, the rate that i want and all the things that i choise. How can i make this? could someone help me or explain me how to begin? Thanks for your answer:)