Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Legends of Martial Arts Private Server

Discussion on [Request] Legends of Martial Arts Private Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Legends of Martial Arts Private Server

Since people has got the latest PWE files (PWI Genesis,Eso,Boi,FW) someone much have the LOMA files too.

It'll be great to have an English private server of it
Old 12/27/2011, 10:35   #2

i also wish there have a private server of this... =(... but dunno why cant find it O.o
Old 01/17/2012, 07:45   #3

People have the files, but no one wants to put up a server apparently.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Legend of Martial Arts - NEW
04/07/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
Legend of Martial Arts is new Onlyne MMORPG game can somebody make Hack for it ? it start 3 days ago after they Close Beta version :handsdown:
[Request] Martial empires
07/28/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
game looks pretty solid, dont know why dont we have a section for it yet.. anyway, i know that attack speed hack and speedhack are possible there so :rolleyes:
Quest: Secret Martial Arts Book
06/08/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
On Lvl 92, i did this quest and finished it (together in a 3man share party) .. and got some nice XP there. I remember that in the description of this quest item which the Party leader used to port to this Cave Uniques, it said only Players which are doing currently this quest or already finished it can participate. Now my question is .. i wanna make a lil wonder happen and lvl up today, can i join another party which is currently doing this quest and earn some EXP again? Or will it just be...
Martial Arts Roxxx :D
09/29/2005 - Off Topic - 9 Replies
Guckt euch das Video an ... Video fertig?