Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sponsoring Dedicated Servers

Discussion on Sponsoring Dedicated Servers within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sponsoring Dedicated Servers

I'm sponsoring:
  • Jade Dynasty
  • Metin 2
  • Ran Online
  • Perfect World (PW)
  • Conquer Online
  • Gunbound
  • Fiesta Online
  • Rising Force Online (RF)
  • Iris Online
  • Dragonica
  • MU Online
  • Flyff
  • MU Online
  • Maplestory
  • Runescape
  • Fiesta Online
  • Aion Online
  • World of Warcraft
If you have an idea or a project that is not listed here, write me a private message.

You could do a gaming-project at my network (******.eu) or you could start your own project.

Old 10/27/2011, 08:37   #2

~push that~
Old 11/30/2011, 05:25   #3

~push that~
Old 05/26/2013, 18:02   #4

~push that~
Old 05/27/2013, 00:18   #5

elite*gold: 57
hmm you will create a gaming network ? maybe to increse the Community of our Gaming Network i can enter with my PW-Server so you can link your site to my PW site.. but i have my own community and all system running on my own server so nothing what you need too sponsor you can only add our Site to your Site to have one more Game in.
Old 06/01/2013, 16:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xforcer View Post
hmm you will create a gaming network ? maybe to increse the Community of our Gaming Network i can enter with my PW-Server so you can link your site to my PW site.. but i have my own community and all system running on my own server so nothing what you need too sponsor you can only add our Site to your Site to have one more Game in.
that does'nt fit our one account for everything vision.
Old 06/02/2013, 22:42   #7

~push that~
Old 06/04/2013, 13:02   #8

~bump