Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TERA]Tera Online pserver ! (NewTeraOnline)

Discussion on [TERA]Tera Online pserver ! (NewTeraOnline) within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old 11/13/2011, 18:03   #106

elite*gold: 0
server still off? how long it seems to be off?
Old 11/16/2011, 05:55   #107

It seems like the server is dead.. There's a discussion thread on the RU dev forum for it.. People are saying the Admins gave up because they are and were forced to weekly find and switch packets since KR has an annoying habit of always changing their encryption patterns and packets all the time.. People on RU forums are very mad and want an explanation, but so far no one has stepped forward.

It also seems like these RU people just wanted donations (They got some from other RU people of course), but sadly those donations went no where since these Admins are so inactive, and the development team is so inexperienced.

I'd say give up and don't get your hopes up that there will be a server anytime soon, at least before the NA/EU release.

It seems like the server is dead.. There's a discussion thread on the RU dev forum for it.. People are saying the Admins gave up because they are and were forced to weekly find and switch packets since KR has an annoying habit of always changing their encryption patterns and packets all the time.. People on RU forums are very mad and want an explanation, but so far no one has stepped forward.

It also seems like these RU people just wanted donations (They got some from other RU people of course), but sadly those donations went no where since these Admins are so inactive, and the development team is so inexperienced.

I'd say give up and don't get your hopes up that there will be a server anytime soon, at least before the NA/EU release.
Old 12/10/2011, 11:49   #108

Can someone post a thread with recently version? mine is 1606 and the pserver is 1605,so i cant join the game =[ and i wanna test this game.. i appreciate if someone helps bb
Old 12/11/2011, 08:22   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixellegolas View Post
so, I am trying to start tera and did all steps right....I think. The only thing I am unsure of is that after deleting version.ini and updating I cancel after the new version.ini is downloaded. Should I let the launcher update all files first? Seems strange because it's only version.ini that was deleted first. Please let me know.

The next steps seems to work fine except I never get to the screen where I choose server. The purple button is there and a nice startup pic of a tera chick but then it stops and goes to a tera homepage

EDIT: Redid all steps but the tera_invoker.exe that I download...or the one included always seem to update to far. Version.ini should be 123 but it always updates to 133. Any ideas about this?

EDIT2: Got it working now with a version downgrader

I have the same problem when i want to start it happens nothing and send me to the korean page...can you explain me how did you solve the problem !!
Old 12/14/2011, 03:05   #110

If I were to just find a korean OBT torrent for TERA would that suffice for playing newteraonline? I'm having troubles finding the specific link on the russian site and I don't wanna download random **** on my pc =P I already downloaded the CU_Smartlauncher file.
Old 12/16/2011, 17:51   #111

so its off ?
Old 12/24/2011, 18:47   #112

Well, I've gone through the process of downloading and installing the game, since there was an update recently (apparently on December 21, 2011). It says people are online (and the number of people constantly changes), but I'm unable to find a server when loading the game. I'll try again later and post my results.

EDIT1: So, the new english launcher won't let you log in before entering the game. You need to use the Russian one.) The one on the tutorial is WRONG. You need to use NewTeraLauncher.exe. It's in this thread somewhere, I'll pull it up later.

EDIT2: The IP address you are told to change to is WRONG on the tutorial. Use 213.239.204.183

After those fixes, I was able to connect and create a character. Going to see how the gameplay is now

Also, you can apparently check to see if the server is online. If it's ONLINE, and you cannot connect, you're doing something wrong and need to troubleshoot a bit more.

(By the way, these changes are found in this thread, and are provided here for convenience to those who haven't read the entire thread).
Old 12/24/2011, 23:16   #113

well can anyone seed the torrent, please?
Old 12/26/2011, 19:33   #114

I have the problem D:.
I start CUTera_SmartLaunch and open the notification
"??? ??????? ?? ? ?? ??? ????.
?????????????????????????????????????? [-403]"
D: how to fix this?

Old 12/26/2011, 23:32   #115

Unfortunately, the torrent takes forever to download. I had it running for three or four full days before it finished.

@OnePippa - Looks like you don't have the correct language files installed on your computer. You need to go to your regional options and add Korean/Japanese.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2011, 01:53   #116

@ OnePippa - It doesn't matter if you have the regional options added or not.
Then you will just receive the error in "korean". Try to start the game via "NewTeraLauncher.exe". Worked for me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2011, 03:19   #117

i cant seem to login at all. When i use the shock-tera.exe launcher the game launches but no servers appear on the list.
newteralauncher.exe and the english version both hang after trying to login saying something like "3arpy3ka....". And if i click play while its on that i get some Russian followed by english line of "Need Auth".
last the cutera_smartlaunch.exe gives me a 403 error.

I'm completely confused as to why its not working as i've followed multiple guides and have my ip address at 213.239.204.183. and i have patched to version 1605.
Any help would be much appreciated

i cant seem to login at all. When i use the shock-tera.exe launcher the game launches but no servers appear on the list.
newteralauncher.exe and the english version both hang after trying to login saying something like "3arpy3ka....". And if i click play while its on that i get some korean followed by english line of "Need Auth".
last the cutera_smartlaunch.exe gives me a 403 error.

I'm completely confused as to why its not working as i've followed multiple guides and have my ip address at 213.239.204.183. and i have patched to version 1605.
Any help would be much appreciated

pic:

Uploaded with
Old 12/27/2011, 04:16   #118

Cool

Currently the server down now I don't know why
But 2 days ago I can play this game
This my car on this game
Old 12/27/2011, 13:33   #119

does anyone else have the problem of not being able to register?
Old 12/28/2011, 07:22   #120

As stated earlier, looks like the server is down. This probably includes registration as well. We're just going to have to wait until the start up the server again.