Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RaiderZ Private server [OPEN]

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
well.... yeah im cleric and i wanna kill mobs faster lol

Old   #77

server was down for a while since i was working on correcting some quest bugs. It is up and running now and hopefully there wont be anymore downtimes today.

Old   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma014 View Post
this got to be one of the most boring games ever made. its slow paced and whats up with the classes? the cleric got magic skills, but they suck so bad. why is everything scaled so low, with that i mean the amount of damage one skill does, like 50-60 for a high end berserker skill. and although its new, the graphics just suck, even on highest settings.

PS: I just played, so server's not down.
Dont like it then dont play it. It is not like someone got a gun against your head forcing you to play it. You can just as easy go play nintendo or something instead or even hellokitty island adventures.
Old   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain142 View Post
Dont like it then dont play it. It is not like someone got a gun against your head forcing you to play it. You can just as easy go play nintendo or something instead or even hellokitty island adventures.
wtf is up with you. i take it you're trying to insult me right now, although i didnt say anything bad about you or your server. I just tried the game and thats the opinion i got about it. if you wanna ***** around do us a favor and go **** yourself. I am fed up with kids like you alwys jumping the gun without thinking posts through. If you want me to insult your server, I can do that for you, but I didnt and dont plan to, since I have nothing to compare it too, cause I just heard about this game.

Edit: I just saw a thread about this server over at RZ and you're being a **** over there too. you didnt even change your arguments.

Old   #80

does it look like an insult? its 2 good games.
I personally play Tetris when i need to relax alittle from coding.
Old   #81

Caim !! its really worked ive download trough flash get i dont have any CRC acc works fine thank youu very mutch !!(sorry for my eng)
Old   #82

is the server working?
can you make a tutorial( simple one ) about how to connect with the server,just what to do when download the files.
thanks
Old   #83

When you downloaded the client run RaiderZ launcher.exe then put in username and password and press Start Game button. And you are done. Account will register when you enter game.
Old   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by wycior959 View Post
Caim !! its really worked ive download trough flash get i dont have any CRC acc works fine thank youu very mutch !!(sorry for my eng)
Good that it solved your problem. Most of the time when it is a file that size it is better to use a download manager to make sure there are no errors in the file.
Old   #85

game is great ! are you playing too caim ?...btw server is down
Old   #86

server back up seems like some instability in one of the gameservers. Correcting that problem today
Thanks
1 User
Old   #87

This sucks, I really want to play this game. I've downloaded it twice both ended at 336mbs. Now It's only downloading at 2kb/s and I'm on a 40mbs/10mbs connection.
Old   #88

asdasa

the server is down?
i was in a dungeon and it disconnected and doesnt work when i try to login angain,is it a bug or it is just off

sorry about the english xD
Old   #89

server exploded
Old   #90

Hey Ellander invite me next time into the guild