Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Project] BBO/VCO Private Server

Discussion on [Project] BBO/VCO Private Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [Project] BBO/VCO Private Server

Hello Everyone,

So I was thinking about starting a new private server for BBO/VCO. I'm one of those players who like the game so much, but the Item Mall is getting so ridiculous and if you have no money you will be crushed by rich players.

In regards to that matter, I have been searching for the files of the server but unfortunately with no success. If anyone know where I can find or have the server files, please let me know. I want to get this going so that we all can play in a nice and relaxed server.

Cheers!
Old 07/15/2013, 11:36   #2

elite*gold: 26
Search too I want to help you then
Played BBO for a long time.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Server Private Project
07/31/2012 - WarRock - 9 Replies
WrPixel Hello welcome to my new post of WarRock Today I will introduce a new server for WarRock (still unfinished) is under construction but soon is finished just need Gms, Mods, Launcher, Forum Gm iNanosHD ............ <--- After you talk with my and you be accepted you will be here (updated) .............<--- The Same .............<--- The Same
private server project
04/30/2012 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey all, i want to know if any one need GM/tester for a private sever project of aion. I already have been GM of 3 servers you can always send me an email for more info: [email protected]
GW: Private server LAN-Project
03/29/2010 - Guild Wars - 161 Replies
Hi! Theora is working on a gw server emulator. http://www.gwlp.ragenetwork.info/forum/index.php you should register and contribute what you can. LightFighter will post the news here, thx to him.
[Project] New Private Server Project
12/04/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 25 Replies
yo im fireblaze new in co private servers old in c# i started on epvp because of the conquer section later i found out that there is a private server section to and i downloaded a source and saw that it is a c# source (a language that i know) i tryed to get connected to some private servers but it failed:p well the servers failed to keep the server online. my plan is this, i never know that private servers of conquer where possible (yeah i readed something on the internet about it and...
Private Server Project
10/16/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 30 Replies
Hi all. I am the team leader for the Private Server project that is being discussed in some threads on this board. Firstly, I would like to thank all of the people who have been helping out including (but not limited to). MrTeenie anticlown ultimatehaker Kaiser Vahn The team is greatly strengthened by the addition of these guys. there are more people, i apologise if I left you out, but I'm pulling names from memory. I need to point out that the project is in a VERY EARLY stage. You...