Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

eden eternal private server needed

Discussion on eden eternal private server needed within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old 04/30/2012, 07:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
It's not easy to level up for non paying players, u need to grind 4 hours to get 1 level later. For paying players it's a bit easier.
Old 05/01/2012, 00:46   #17

yea this game needs a private server
Old 05/23/2012, 00:51   #18

i love the idea... EE PS needed asap
Old 05/23/2012, 01:37   #19

I've never saw a private server of any aeriagame game's, like grand fantasia or Eden eternal, so it's prolly hard or impossible.
Old 05/25/2012, 08:57   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by zubation View Post
Ragnarok 2 Was reworked from the failed "Gate of the World" to the new "Legend of the Second"
gate of the world seemed like a good game to me, legend of the second looks horrible
Old 06/10/2012, 21:11   #21

is there any proggres on the private server for eden?
Old 02/27/2013, 14:30   #22

elite*gold: 70
well if i would know from where i get all data for EE ...
Old 02/28/2013, 03:29   #23

i cant conect some 1 can help me plase
Old 07/16/2013, 03:37   #24

For these microtransaction games it's not really about saving time on leveling, it's about avoiding the pay to win model that these games have become. These gambling models have become more or less a joke with the companies getting extremely greedy. Pumping out content and gamble boxes faster than they fix bugs is pretty asinine. I happen to love Eden Eternal, especially the unique class system it has, but all the gambling for cool new shiny items just doesn't appeal to me. I don't mind spending some money on a game, I have spent plenty on microtransaction games, but these companies making everything have to be gambled for makes it ridiculous to do so. I would much rather spend $50 on an item than to spend $50 on a gamble box for the chance at an item that might be won with only a couple boxes. I've already got more long-winded than I wanted but to reiterate my original point; a lot of people use private servers so they aren't being shafted by companies that forgot why people play MMOs.

On a more appropriate note; I too would love an Eden Eternal private server! That and/or a non-Chinese Atlantica Online one.