Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEED]Cronous server files

Discussion on [NEED]Cronous server files within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [NEED]Cronous server files

Hello, I am looking to find some Cronous server file, but I don't want old *** ones, I at least want to have the 3rd GW. But since all other servers but yangs are closed, and yangs blows hard after a while I just want to try and make my own.
Old 09/16/2012, 06:15   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
You don't have to "buy the rights" to be honest every private server is against the copyrights every company has, so it is always the risk that must be taken, as no company would even give you the rights to create a private server for their game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2012, 07:04   #3

go death333 im waiting for ur server i wish have re-class character.... and i hope u find 1 server file
Old 09/16/2012, 07:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
You don't have to "buy the rights" to be honest every private server is against the copyrights every company has, so it is always the risk that must be taken, as no company would even give you the rights to create a private server for their game.
Alright, now I just need to get the files. XD
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2012, 16:20   #5

Im waiting to ur own P.server GM_death333. give me my +15 mll set xD