Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AD] UnitedMu|Season 6|Exp:500|Ppl 5/6/7|Drop:40|%|Class Balance|Fresh DB|

Discussion on [AD] UnitedMu|Season 6|Exp:500|Ppl 5/6/7|Drop:40|%|Class Balance|Fresh DB| within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[AD] UnitedMu|Season 6|Exp:500|Ppl 5/6/7|Drop:40|%|Class Balance|Fresh DB|

SERVER INFORMATION

GRAND OPENING 28. JUNE, 18:00 GMT+2

(First 150 players get free 800 credits in webshop)

Version: Season 6 Episode 3
Experience: 500x
Drop: 40%
PPL: 5/7/7 (Stats Clear After Reset: ELF,BK,SM,SUM - 600 Points / DL,MG,RF - 700 Points)
Cash Shop, Pcpoint Shop, Bot Trader, Bot Buffer, Helper, Marry System Work
Grand Reset System: From 50 Resets , Reward: 5000 Credits
Spots in All Maps , configured for 500x Server
Zen Drop Balanced
Official Mu Helper Work
Bot Buffers, Bot Warpers, Bot Traders Work.
PcPoint Shop System.
New Interesting Events
Blood Castle and Devil Square give Exp Bonus.
Market System: Buy , Selll Items for Zen,Credits,
Vote Reward System: Each 12 Hours vote for server and get Credits
New Dedicted host 24/7 Up Time
No Lags On Server !
Doppelganger event , Fortress of Empire event work.
All Events Configured Perfect, For Best Item Drop

We can guarantee you interesting gameplay, stable server online 24/7, active, responsive administrators, updates every day, new features,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[AD] Unitedmu Experience: 500x Drop: 40%
06/26/2014 - Private Server - 0 Replies
Grand Opening 28. June, 18:00 GMT+2 website:UNITEDMU Full Season 6 epizode 3 OriginalMu is new growing project with MuOnline server based on latest Season 6 epizode 3,premium Server Files. First server that will be opened Rate: 500x Very Well-Considered Gameplay - Working all spells/maps/events. Professionally developed to deliver best stability and high performance. We know what people love, and will bring all the best of it to you.
[AD] OriginalMu|Season 6|Exp:75|Ppl 5/6/7|Drop:45|%|Class Balance|Fresh DB|
05/07/2014 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
HTTP://ORIGINALMU.NET about: Grand Opening of the server will be at 12 May 19:00 (GMT+2)! OriginalMu is new growing project with MuOnline server
[AD] BalticMu| Season 6 epizode 3|Exp:220 |Drop:40%|Fresh DB| Long Term
04/11/2014 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
SERVER INFORMATION GRAND OPENING 18. APRIL, 19:00 +2GMT balticmu.com Version: Season 6 Episode 3 Experience: 220x Drop: 40% PPL: 5/7/7 (Stats Clear After Reset: ELF,BK,SM,SUM - 600 Points / DL,MG,RF - 700 Points) For Each Reset Players get Credits
Opinion on class balance.
07/21/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
I was wondering what the epvp community thought about the balancing of the Warrior class and actually making it useful. I am planning on, within the coming while opening up a server (Classic CO style) and one of the major things that I am thinking about is adding some more defence to the warrior class. Warriors in CO are supposed to be the tank. So why not make them a true tanking class? One that has a shitload of defence and does not get one-hit, other-ways what's the point of having a...
Conquer Online New Expansion - Better Balance for All Class!
06/05/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I’ve played lots of games down the road, and of course Diablo III. I play on a Wizard, searching for the items, but the past few days a new update of Conquer Online intrigued me, which is its new expansion “The Dawn of New War - Class Redefinition”, in which the balance for all the classes is far more better now, particularly the Warriors get its share of power with two new defensive skills, while the Ninjas have three new deadly moves added to its offensive arsenal. ...