elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   Runescape (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/runescape/)
-   -   Runescape Money Making Guide [2011] F2P/P2P (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/runescape/986808-runescape-money-making-guide-2011-f2p-p2p.html)

aaabor 01/31/2011 04:45

Runescape Money Making Guide [2011] F2P/P2P

Hey guys, I have recently made a new guide to money making. I also have a youtube video, for p2p. So. If you are p2p. Scroll to the bottom, If you are f2p then stay here.

ALSO! I have made a blog about runescape! So feel free to check that out for all the guides!! Here is the link! [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

F2P

Money Making
When you first start a game, you always need one thing. Money. Without money you would not be able to do, basically anything! Hunt, mine, cook, fish and others. Today I am going to be showing you... How to make gold on runescape.

F2P / Free to Play

There are several ways of making gold on runescape. If you are not a member. You have more limitations. The most obvious method is.. Majoring in a skill, such as fishing, mining, woodcutting, runecrafting and more. The higher your level is in a skill.. the more money you can make with it. Out of all of the categorys of "skilling" I would choose to be a woodcutter. Woodcutting is great because it is easy to level up and gives u a great amount of money once u get around to level 30+.

Woodcutting

Starting out you are going to want to cut regular trees up until you are about 2-3 levels higher than needed for Oak Trees. The reason for this is. If you start Oak trees as soon as you can. You will not level as fast.

Example: In the time u can cut 1 oak, you can cut about 5-10 Regular Trees. Thus letting you level up faster. But when you are 2-3 levels higher, you can cut oaks faster. Oaks are good money to start with, if u work on them and focus for about 1 hour. You can make a quick 75k or so. Once you start cutting oaks. Proceed to cut them until you reach 2-3 levels higher than willows.

Now you are starting to cut willows. Willows, are just.. well TERRIBLE money. If you want to make money with woodcutting, willows are not the way to go. They go for about 2-3gp per each and it is just awful. However, they are really good experience.

It has come down to this. This part of the guide is now YOUR CHOICE! You have two choices.

1. Cut willows until level 70+
2. Cut willows until level 60-65 and then start cutting yews.

Go for choice 1 if you want just fast experience. Go to choice 2 if you want more money. However "yews" aren't as good experience. They do give u quite a good amount of money. If you do choose number 1, it will get you to level 70 in the time u can get level 63-64 with yews. Once you hit 70, it will be easier to cut yews and you will make more money.

All in all, it doesnt matter either way you make a good amount of money.

What if I JUST started out?

Well then you have come to the right place. Now I am going to be teaching you how to make money with out anything. Meaning no skills, no weapons, no armour, no cash.

Please note that these methods do take some time, and change depending on the value of the items. If you are patient, and follow the guide carefully. You will meet with sucesss.

Pick up everyday items that you see on the ground. One of these items is Ashes, ashes are found anywhere that a fire was burned. A very easy place to find ashes is at the G.E where people train firemaking. 1 ash is 60-80 gp. If you pick up 100 (about 4 loads) you have 6000 gp. It takes about 20 seconds to gather a load. This method works because of the Herblore skill. People need ashes to create a specific potion to level up their herblore. In about one hour, you could have about 3-4k ashes which is about 180k.

Another good way to make money is selling limpwurt roots. You can get many at respawn points in the hill giant resource dungeon. Each limpwurt root sells at about 9000 gp currently (January 1, 2011). With a full invetory of limpwurt roots (23) with a brass key, you can get about 20700 gp.

Once you have followed all these guides. Or have about 100k gold. You are ready to make some real money. This means, you are gonna start to merch. Merching is basically, buying out a specific item in the Grand Exchange. Causing the price to rise dramatically because of the demand. Which then you sell the item.

Example: You and some friends buy as many Gold Amulets as you can. They costed lets say 900gp each. Then in about a week they rise to 3k gp. You then sell them, and you just tripled your money!

NOTE: NEVER do this on your own. Find a group of people that you trust OR join a merchanting clan and do it with them.

If you have followed this guide, you should be successful with making money for F2P. Thank you for reading and the best of luck! Happy gaming!!

P2P

zubzero0 01/31/2011 07:18

Glad to see a 2011 Guide, but those ways are very common even for Botters... And the video, I couldn't stand the FPS to many flaws.

RSHaxer 02/05/2011 00:45

Thanks! Helped me a lot!! :) I have 1.5m in only 2 days and im only lvl 30!