elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   Conquer Online 2 (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/conquer-online-2/)
-   -   capture-peace (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/conquer-online-2/89305-capture-peace.html)

Master_Mati 07/20/2007 16:58

Hi,
I was lately wondering..is there a way..to change the "capture " mode for "peace" when u log into game or just reconect after dc.
Im boting my RB fire with guard... and im sometimes bit scared i can lost my equip due to some noob with water nd high lvl tro.. so...
My question is... does any1 know way (or is there any) to change the auto capture into peace mode ?

bobbyaube 07/20/2007 17:12

how can you l;oose ur equip on capture?

Master_Mati 07/20/2007 17:19

Quote:

Originally posted by bobbyaube@Jul 20 2007, 17:12
easy... some noob attack me... get blue... bot might kill it by incydent- i men my char..then guard is targeted to noob unless my char attack some noob... but if not..then noob die..some water rev it..guard kill it again... and agan and again.. then im red.. then..tro 120-130 comes.. BUM!!!! and im red and dead

ProdigyBoi 07/20/2007 17:22

Quote:

Originally posted by Master_Mati+Jul 20 2007, 17:19--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Master_Mati @ Jul 20 2007, 17:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bobbyaube@Jul 20 2007, 17:12
easy... some noob attack me... get blue... bot might kill it by incydent- i men my char..then guard is targeted to noob unless my char attack some noob... but if not..then noob die..some water rev it..guard kill it again... and agan and again.. then im red.. then..tro 120-130 comes.. BUM!!!! and im red and dead [/b][/quote]
wat???i couldn't understand that. did u mean that u have it on auto kill blue names??if so you dont get ANY pkp from killing blue names.

Master_Mati 07/20/2007 17:35

dooh..
u know what guard lock is?... no? then ill explain in simple words...
u got guard.... u kill blue namer... guard lock on blue namer.. and attack that char every time guard see it... unless u attack other monster/player ..or recall guard...
understood now -.- ?

miko21 07/20/2007 18:21

is it 100% guaranteed that guard wont attack flashing names when ur in peace mode? never tried it.. never even botted a fire with guard either

if ur using sv.. i suggest DCing on flashing names... but then again.. ur guard might kill a noob before u dc... goodluck on finding ur answer

Master_Mati 07/20/2007 18:37

well... guess u both dont know much about pking with guard..and the ... fast red name tip ;p heh
if u in peace, u wont kill blue namer..and u wont lock guard on that char... but in capture its possible.. so im wondering if thers a way to change auto-capture into auto-peace... since its probly client side

Im_Hunter_ 07/20/2007 20:45

i don't know any way. Just don't use it with guard :)

Master_Mati 07/20/2007 20:52

ye i know..but with guard its almost 1.5x times faster :P so if there way t ochange auto capture lol ..hehe

juiced 07/20/2007 20:58

if ur on peace mode then u cant attack anyone, only monsters, if you attack som1 flashing with capture mode on guard out and u kill them then ur guard will stay locked until u recast, or attack another person/monster so my suggestions is either dont bot with a guard or bot with peace mode on...

Master_Mati 07/20/2007 21:03

Quote:

Originally posted by juiced@Jul 20 2007, 20:58
if ur on peace mode then u cant attack anyone, only monsters, if you attack som1 flashing with capture mode on guard out and u kill them then ur guard will stay locked until u recast, or attack another person/monster so my suggestions is either dont bot with a guard or bot with peace mode on...
well i know that very well... but problem is.. when i lvl with guard at peace.. and get DC..then it come back to capture... :P

ArcherofNebula 07/20/2007 22:00

lol i no wut u mean but i dont know how to fix it lol im still laughing at all the comments like you cant attack neone while ure in peace mode though LMAO and also the how does ure guard kill someone when ure on capture??!?!!?!?!? lol

Rezz_17 07/20/2007 22:14

Does the guard stay locked even if your on capture. It shouldnt attack the character unless it was flashing so even is the character came back unless it was flashing the guard shouldnt attack. What I'm getting at is if your on capture your guard should only attack 1) if you attack first 2) if the character is flashing.

Also you wouldnt directly attack the flashing character if their name isnt in your "Attack" box especially since u have a fire unless ur using fire circle, and i think that fire circle is like rage and is a not considedered a direct attack so the guard shouldnt target the flashing character.

Your guard will not automatically attack a flashing character unless you have the old ini files, from a LONG ago

So to answer your question there is a way to change it cause it used to be whenever you loged in you were automatically on PK and ppl complained to TQ about it and they changed it in one the patches about a year or so ago to when u log on ur automatically on capture instead. Unfortunatly I'm not to savy on the hacking side or i would be more help but it is a variable that can be changed but it's built into the client.

Master_Mati 07/20/2007 22:20

well i know it all ;p but when my fire tao lvl with wand... so he can kill falshihg ith snow... and GUARD ATTACK AS LONG AS HE IS LOCKED ON TARGET... and after non flashing tarhet come back..GUARD ATTACK by himself and u get flashing :P thats how it work

site 07/20/2007 22:20

set to dc on all