elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   Shaiya PServer Advertising (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya-pserver-advertising/)
-   -   Spectral Shaiya (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya-pserver-advertising/796853-spectral-shaiya.html)

AriezOMG 10/21/2010 06:44

Spectral Shaiya

Deleted by Posters request.

SafeBett 10/21/2010 09:42

Hiya Ariez,

looks good :)

if i felt at all EP5'ish i would give it a try, Lapisia is FTL!

Fix the register page link, it doesnt seem to work from here, it works from your forums tho (may be that is just me) and update the home page message from closed beta mate ;)

Best of luck
Safe

Alladrios 10/21/2010 11:06

Hey ariez,

Nice looking server i wish you best luck and success.

[Dev]Ansem 10/21/2010 13:27

yees sounds good Ariez, Register ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]) dont work for me :O

taco87 10/21/2010 14:21

lol i was expecting something more serious from someone who seems to be informed alot.

you know it, my job is to bash new Servers so here we go:

Free Ressurection - Free Res Runes - UM unlocked

Then all Ppl have same Points and same Skills, where's the Fun?

There MUST be some serious target for Players from the beginning, and there MUST be something that gives Donaters an Advantage. Sounds brutal i know but you wouldn't like to live in a World full of Faceless white Human right?

Full ep5.2 - expect Skills

uhm.. full ep5.2 but no Skills ? then what is your Version of ep5.2, a new map and 10 more Levels? what a Joke.. the new skills and new max. of Skills were the most important Part. I know there is noway to make it work on p-servers but then pls dont fake Your Players with such an Ad.

Great Staff - Active Events
What you mean by "great" ? Helpfull, active, funny, serious, disciplined? Details FTW
and when you start a Server, you cannot say there are "active" Events. Events are active when many Players participate and have Fun, which is most likely not the Case here.

Server for the poor
excuse me.. WHAT? do you actually realize what you wrote there? -_-

Sry, no offense, i could list tons of positive stuff too like the way you prepare it by collecting Testers for Closed Beta and don't wipe anything... but i don't do that coz then i would loose my Image ;)

ProfNerwosol 10/21/2010 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by taco87 (Post 7334281)

Free Ressurection - Free Res Runes - UM unlocked

Then all Ppl have same Points and same Skills, where's the Fun?

There MUST be some serious target for Players from the beginning, and there MUST be something that gives Donaters an Advantage. Sounds brutal i know but you wouldn't like to live in a World full of Faceless white Human right?

Kingdom of Shaiya was founded on idea to give players equal chances. Every AP item was free and obtainable from drop. It worked .. great!

Quote:

Server for the poor
excuse me.. WHAT? do you actually realize what you wrote there? -_-
I consider myself a poor person. I don't own lots of money to DONATE. You have a problem with that?

shinru2004 10/21/2010 19:53

Something wrong with you? Bash else where

Quote:

Full ep5.2 - expect Skills

uhm.. full ep5.2 but no Skills ? then what is your Version of ep5.2, a new map and 10 more Levels? what a Joke.. the new skills and new max. of Skills were the most important Part. I know there is noway to make it work on p-servers but then pls dont fake Your Players with such an Ad.
Well... you do realize before you open your mouth and look completely stupid that there is currently NO fix for skill above level 3 so keep your mouth shut and quit bashing servers... until we see you start one of your own you will get no respect here

SGT-Swagga 10/21/2010 20:22

bout time ariez..

hehe

eternaldarkness666 10/21/2010 21:06

this server is no different than others, nothing free except some ress runes. there's no fun..
by the way, why do you all hate nosses so much? and where is the fun in dying at level 40 in AR with mage because everything is freaking expensive, mobs drop 46 gold and it's almost impossible to find a complete worship ( at least worship) armor?
your server sucks.

taco87 10/21/2010 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by shinru2004 (Post 7340158)
Well... you do realize before you open your mouth and look completely stupid that there is currently NO fix for skill above level 3 so keep your mouth shut and quit bashing servers... until we see you start one of your own you will get no respect here

1. show me a quote where i actually wrote things like i would go for Respect.
2. Read my part about the Skills again, and again or let someone with better Skills read it out for you, loud.
3. think about it and then look what you wrote in your wannabe-bash post.

If you complete these Steps successfully i give you 500$ cash.

oh and, i agree with eternaldarkness666, but your wrong with the "sucks"-part
The Server doesnt Suck, the Ideas suck and the Way the Developer trys to lure us into a Trap by letting Things look like "everything free and fair" but hiding the Fact that "everything same => everything boring".

I still wish you Luck and hope you can make it better, unless you hate me like all others and care a sh!t, then just keep it going <3

AriezOMG 10/21/2010 21:39

i didnt say everything is free, nothing in the item mall affects the way people are able to do in pvp or pve. the server for the poor is meaning you dont have to donate to be able to match up. and id like to say, wheres ur server thats so great taco? u seem to believe that u can do better.

i post the thread so that i can get players to play if they want to, i dont expect anything out of it, thats why donations dont do much, i enjoy running my own server, and like it or not i run it the way i see fit.

Guilty~ 10/21/2010 21:55

Heh..same daily argues. xD too much entertainment that it got way boring. Although Swagga had to review it.Why didn't you review it?

AriezOMG 10/21/2010 22:11

Swagga reviews my servers everytime, hes a great guy, rates it as he sees fit, however sometimes i can admit he gets a bit harsh on his commenting lol

Guilty~ 10/21/2010 22:23

Mhh.Everybody who posts in this forum has a job.You could probably name them.Seriously,they should make an anime out of this forum. -u-"

shinru2004 10/22/2010 01:05

wow you really have that much hate? Calm down and go get therapy lmao... And i can read, Was you on a college level in high school? Was you advanced or do you know programming? No, instead you try to act big and bad over a forum...... Lmao! What a pathetic attemp. And hes not luring anyone into anything, you play of your own free will. And with all the server's floating around you really think something is going to be different? They can only be unique so many times, Before they all become the same. Maybe you should read over your post... Stop.... Analyze it and really really think about what you say... Because if you could do better you would'nt be criticizing you would be running a server