elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   General Gaming Discussion (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/general-gaming-discussion/)
-   -   Tantra Keypresser & Renamer [DOWNLOAD/FREE] (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/general-gaming-discussion/791029-tantra-keypresser-renamer-download-free.html)

Aiz 10/17/2010 18:04

Tantra Keypresser & Renamer [DOWNLOAD/FREE]

DISCLAIMER: I DID NOT MAKE THESE PROGRAMS, I'M SIMPLY SHARING IT FOR THE BENEFIT OF EVERYONE.

These programs works on virtually every tantra private server you know. I'm not sure about official servers as they may have blocked these kind of programs, but I am currently playing tantra-infinity and it works like a charm.

1. Tantra Keypresser + Renamer [BETA]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Instructions for use:

The slot 1-8 is your skill slot, 9 and 10 is reserved for your MP and HP slot. To use the bot, simply drag your "target" command (C) to the first slot which is 1, and the succeeding skills to the number(s) 2-8 if necessary. The numbers you are going to use must have their check boxes checked, you can see the check box before the slot number.

To use the anti options, simply check the check boxes before their names to use it.

To use the automatic HP/MP option, put your HP/MP box on the most top left corner of your screen and press the box "test pixel accuracy" it will confirm whether it's tested or not, if not, simply move it around that place to get it right. Repeat the steps if needed.

To use the renamer, simply click "change target window" and on the renamer, put a new name for that window then click "rename".

TIP: If you are going to use karya (archer) you can put in 2 or 3 seconds for the target and attack. However, if you're going to use a samabat (mage) with your dadati, 1 second is suggested for finding a target and ordering your dadati to attack, 60 seconds for the dadati summoning skill itself.

Jotti Scan: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Download Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

2. Tantra Game Renamer

Instructions for use:

To use this program, simply download and open it. Once downloaded, open your tantra client, once the first client is open, put a name in the "New Name" text box below the current name of the client. Click "rename" and if you see that your client title has been changed, you can now open another tantra client. Some can even use three clients on one computer, but it's not recommended if you have a slow computer.

Jotti Scan: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Download Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Aiz 10/17/2010 18:22

It's not a ripoff, they're real. You can simply ask for mirror if you'd like, lol.

MIRRORS: [HOTFILE LINKS EMBEDDED ON ******* LINKS]

Keypresser: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Renamer: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Aiz 10/17/2010 18:35

That link exists, are you blind? I also gave a mirror download that redirects to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] downloads.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - You can even google this. >_> Jeeze.

Aiz 10/17/2010 18:45

It's your computer.

Screenshot:

~SheoGorath~ 10/17/2010 19:26

looks like a fake

Aiz 10/18/2010 02:02

Try it before claiming it is. :P

~SheoGorath~ 10/18/2010 08:06

I dont will try it ;) and i think there is no Backlink to E*pvpers

cicivin 10/18/2010 10:01

Dies ist wahr?

Acid 03/23/2011 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincentmeh (Post 9737093)
guys,,,i cant download it because the survey before downloading does not exist..how can I download it?

1. Do not bump stoneage threads.

2. The Survey links are really annoying, guess people never heard about megaupload.

Daddah 07/14/2011 10:27

what is the input ?

couldron7 09/29/2011 06:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aiz (Post 7279740)
DISCLAIMER: I DID NOT MAKE THESE PROGRAMS, I'M SIMPLY SHARING IT FOR THE BENEFIT OF EVERYONE.

These programs works on virtually every tantra private server you know. I'm not sure about official servers as they may have blocked these kind of programs, but I am currently playing tantra-infinity and it works like a charm.

Instructions for use:

The slot 1-8 is your skill slot, 9 and 10 is reserved for your MP and HP slot. To use the bot, simply drag your "target" command (C) to the first slot which is 1, and the succeeding skills to the number(s) 2-8 if necessary. The numbers you are going to use must have their check boxes checked, you can see the check box before the slot number.

To use the anti options, simply check the check boxes before their names to use it.

To use the automatic HP/MP option, put your HP/MP box on the most top left corner of your screen and press the box "test pixel accuracy" it will confirm whether it's tested or not, if not, simply move it around that place to get it right. Repeat the steps if needed.

To use the renamer, simply click "change target window" and on the renamer, put a new name for that window then click "rename".

TIP: If you are going to use karya (archer) you can put in 2 or 3 seconds for the target and attack. However, if you're going to use a samabat (mage) with your dadati, 1 second is suggested for finding a target and ordering your dadati to attack, 60 seconds for the dadati summoning skill itself.

2. Tantra Game Renamer

Instructions for use:

To use this program, simply download and open it. Once downloaded, open your tantra client, once the first client is open, put a name in the "New Name" text box below the current name of the client. Click "rename" and if you see that your client title has been changed, you can now open another tantra client. Some can even use three clients on one computer, but it's not recommended if you have a slow computer.

anyone!! how can I download the keypresser?:mofo: please help me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aiz (Post 7279740)

Instructions for use:

2. Tantra Game Renamer

Instructions for use:

anyone can help me how to download the key presser? please help :mofo:

nadz23 11/09/2011 17:56

whats the password

arshan001 11/15/2011 12:18

how about with Xtrap?

amoherez0023 11/29/2011 10:43

need tantra hack tools ... pass this to my email .. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

kemfreak 04/09/2012 12:09

Its tur guys heres the link.
Tantra KP Beta : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Tantra Game Renamer: