elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/dragonica-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/)
-   -   [TuT] Dragonica Multi-Client MuSoDragonica (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/dragonica-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/756014-tut-dragonica-multi-client-musodragonica.html)

Mark- 09/29/2010 16:01

it works on win 7 and vista and it seems not to work on XP

if you have xp just play a bit with the sandbox settings may you get it to work there

tonac1 09/29/2010 16:22

zokasa add me on xfire:tonac1
pls il give u my acc and pw so u can hack me gpoints and gold pls

Mark- 09/29/2010 16:30

i think you cant hack gold and gpoints with cheat engine

Zokasa 09/29/2010 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonac1 (Post 7017128)
zokasa add me on xfire:tonac1
pls il give u my acc and pw so u can hack me gpoints and gold pls

Im sorry but I cant, And you shouldnt be giving ur password away to people that you dont even know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark- (Post 7017279)
i think you cant hack gold and gpoints with cheat engine

^ this, Cheat engine does not hack gold and gpots

tonac1 09/29/2010 19:01

Lol i know how to hack but it will be just picture like in other games??
it will say that u have 99999999 gold but its just pic???

Zokasa 09/30/2010 02:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonac1 (Post 7019789)
Lol i know how to hack but it will be just picture like in other games??
it will say that u have 99999999 gold but its just pic???

yes, it will say you have 99999999 gold but its really only the amount you have before since the gold, gpot and stuff like that is server side and you cant hack it with cheat engine ^-^

helmfaxi 09/30/2010 02:42

I have a problem ....

It's seem i can't get this tut Working i have follow the Instruction one by one (about 43 time already) just like the first post still it doesn't work for me said "There has been an error initializing GameGuard.Please try again after restarting your system or after closing other program that can conflict with GameGuard" and after that another pop up error appear said "GameGuard failed to launch.Please reboot and run a virus scan."
I have scan my PC and all it found are 0 viruses,I even try reinstalling both MUSODR and the Sandboxie and I've disable the UAC.Then after 43 times of trail and error I still can't make this tutorial to work.How did i do wrong? and I even formatting my PC and running just cheat engine,MusoDR and Sandboxie and the damn pop up error still keep coming..

*Sigh*

cro90 09/30/2010 03:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zokasa (Post 7016143)
It works.
Check the screenshot for proof.

Glad to see others are having success... I am using W7 just for everyone to know. Its 64bit...

Did you happen to find any decent applications for using cheat engine Zokasa?

@Helmfaxi

Make sure you follow all of the settings that I told you to put in. It is crucial that the gameguard not be able to talk to anything outside of the sandbox. With the settings that I had up it should work.

Beyond that I can not trouble shoot many problems with sandboxie...

Zokasa 09/30/2010 03:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by helmfaxi (Post 7024297)
I have a problem ....

It's seem i can't get this tut Working i have follow the Instruction one by one (about 43 time already) just like the first post still it doesn't work for me said "There has been an error initializing GameGuard.Please try again after restarting your system or after closing other program that can conflict with GameGuard" and after that another pop up error appear said "GameGuard failed to launch.Please reboot and run a virus scan."
I have scan my PC and all it found are 0 viruses,I even try reinstalling both MUSODR and the Sandboxie and I've disable the UAC.Then after 43 times of trail and error I still can't make this tutorial to work.How did i do wrong? and I even formatting my PC and running just cheat engine,MusoDR and Sandboxie and the damn pop up error still keep coming..

*Sigh*

That gameGuard problem is because some program is stopping it from having succes. I dont really know but it usually happens when I dont have my antivirus in Gamer mode.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cro90 (Post 7024420)
Glad to see others are having success... I am using W7 just for everyone to know. Its 64bit...

Did you happen to find any decent applications for using cheat engine Zokasa?

Actually... no lol The other day I was trying to find the value of The high [jumping xd] but I guess I need more practice :rolleyes:

helmfaxi 09/30/2010 09:01

hmm.... I have try every thing like a normal people would do like :

1. follow the instruction(doesn't work for me)
2. Turn off Anti-Virus(I can't turn of my AVG it keep starting up so i have to uninstall it)
3. reinstalling all the software(OS,Sandboxie, and MusoDR)
4. redownload all the program
5. find a new version
6. Buying new hardware(new hard disk maybe)

that all i can think of right now

genesauce 09/30/2010 12:47

use vmware but u need a lot of ram ^^

marclasam08 09/30/2010 19:41

any one tried it with Dragonica PH?

Doesnt work for DGN PH :D

Mark- 09/30/2010 19:59

it is just for MuSoDr

and please dont doubblepost use edit button next time :)

#mergerequest

altero 10/01/2010 17:30

I have error with gameguard, somebody knows as to get rid of her?

DragonicaLady 10/02/2010 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by helmfaxi (Post 7024297)
I have a problem ....

*Sigh*

Same problem here. Any help? Dx