elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/dragonica-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/)
-   -   [TuT] Dragonica Multi-Client MuSoDragonica (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/dragonica-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/756014-tut-dragonica-multi-client-musodragonica.html)

cro90 09/25/2010 02:30

[TuT] Dragonica Multi-Client MuSoDragonica

1 Attachment(s)
*** THIS IS CONFIRMED WORKING ONLY ON MUSODR! IT MAY NOT WORK ON THE OFFICIAL SERVER! ***

So I have been waiting for a release of the multi clients & GG free versions of the clients and no one has released one. As a matter of fact this section seems quite dead, so I am here to give it some life!

Follow this step by step tutorial to download and run Sandboxie (The program we will be using to bypass GameGuard and all of the Clients features that stop it from allowing multi client.)

Tutorial

~Requirments~
You will need about 2+ gigs of RAM, the more the better. Each client of Dragonica will use about 1g of ram.

1) *IMPORTANT*Disable UAC! Don't know how? Use google. I did all this FOR YOU as is, you can find out how to disable UAC. If you don't want to disable UAC for whatever reason then this guide isn't for you, move on then and don't come to me about problems like admin rights etc, I'll just laugh at you.

2) Download and install Sandboxie.
Spoiler:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I noticed the warning is not here, make sure you always scan files you download on this forums. People have a nasty habit of posting virus. Some one please run this through one of those sites. I know its clean but im sure others want see some one else scan it.

3) Open Sandboxie and get ready to multi client!
Spoiler:

4) Right click your first "Sandbox Default" and click "Sandbox Settings" as shown in the picture below, click apply.
Spoiler:

5) Select the tab "File Migration" and then set the field to the number "6000000" as shown below, click apply.
Spoiler:
6) Select the tab "Restrictions" and remove the check mark from "Drop rights from Administrators and Power Users groups" as shown below, click apply.
Spoiler:

7)
Select the tab "Hardware Access" and check the box next to "Permit programs in this sandbox to simulate keyboard and mouse imput." as show below, click apply.
Spoiler:

8) WE ARE ALMOST DONE! Select the tab "Full Access" and then follow the steps in the picture by selecting "Add" then chose your "C:\" drive, click ok, click apply.
Spoiler:
9) Ok I swear this is the last step! Select the tab "Window Access" and then click "Add" then you need to type a "*" (astrik, shift+8 = *) click ok, click apply.
Spoiler:
10) I lied, but I swear this is honestly the last step... And its really easy... Go to the launcher for MuSoDragonica, Patch.exe, and right click it, Select "Run Sandboxed"

Spoiler:

Congrats! You are now running a Sandboxed client. You can also attach Cheat Engine to this and cheat like a uber pro!

I offer no support for Sandboxie but I can try my best to help you. Post any questions you have.

Does Mark- approve? heheh:D

If anyone could provide a german or any other translation to this your more then welcome to convert it over. I will save the next few posts in the topic for German translations if anyone wants to make one.

cro90 09/25/2010 02:32

German Tutorial Below

Thanks Mark-

Mark- 09/25/2010 03:04

Lange hab ich gewartet auf einen Multi-Client und eine GameGuard freie Version des Clients aber niemeand hat einen released.
Weil diese section eingeschlafen zu sein scheint, bin ich hier um ihr wieder ein bisschen Leben einzuhauchen!

Befolge dieses Tutorial für download und in gangbringen von Sandboxie (Das Program mit welchem wir GameGuard bypassen und alle Client Featurese die Multi Client verbieten.

Tutorial

~Vorraussetzungen~
Du wirst mehr als 2GB RAM brauchen, je meht desto besser. Jeder Client von Dragonica verbraucht etwa 1GB RAM.

1) *WICHTIG*Deaktiviere die Benutzerkontensteuerung! Du weist nicht wie? Such in Google. Ich habe all dies hier schon für euch rausgefunden also könnt ihr selber herausfinden wie man sie abstellt. Wenn du die Benutzerkontensteuerung nicht deaktivieren willst aus was für Gründen auch immer, dann ist dieser Guide nichts für dich! Geh und komm nicht an mit irgendwelchen Problemen vonwegen Admin-Rechten. Ich würde euch blos auslachen.

2) Runterladen und installieren von Sandboxie.
Spoiler:
Ich habe mitbekommen hier is keine Warnung, Scanne immer alle Dateien die du lädst! Manche leute haben das Hobby Viren zu verbreiten. Kann einer diese Datei scannen? Ich weis das sie Sauber ist aber manche möchten gerne einen Scan sehen.

3) Öffnen und vorbereiten für Multiclient!
Spoiler:

4) Rechtsklicke deine 1. "Sandbox Default" und klick "Sandbox Settings" Wie auf dem Bild zusehen ist, drücke "apply".
Spoiler:

5) Klicke auf den Tab "File Migration" und stelle die Nummer in dem feld auf "6000000" wie gezeigt, Klick "apply".
Spoiler:

6) Wähle den Tab "Restrictions" und entferne das häckchen von: "Drop rights from Administrators and Power Users groups" wie gezeigt, klick "apply".
Spoiler:

7)
Wähle den Tab "Hardware Access" und setze das häckchen bei "Permit programs in this sandbox to simulate keyboard and mouse imput." wie gezeigz, klick "apply".
Spoiler:

8) Fast Feritg! Wähle den Tab "Full Access" und dann Folge den Schritten auf dem Bild "Add" dann wähle dein Laufwerk "C:\" klick "ok", klick "apply".
Spoiler:
9) Ich schwöre dies ist der letzte Schritt! Wähle den Tab "Window Access" und dann Klick "Add" dann tippe ein "*" ("shift" + "+" = *) klick "ok", klick "apply".
Spoiler:
10) Gelogen, aber ich schwöre feierlich dies ist der letzte Schritt... Und es ist sehr leicht... Geh zu dem Patcher für MuSoDragonica, Patch.exe, und Rechtsklick es, klick "Run Sandboxed"
Spoiler:

Nun fährst du einen Sandboxed Client mit dem du Cheat Engine benutzen kannst!

Original Version by cro90
German Translation by Mark-

Zokasa 09/25/2010 03:06

Going to Try it out, Thanks Cro.
Edit: and mark for traduction o.o
It does work ^^ Pretty cool :P

cro90 09/25/2010 03:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zokasa (Post 6955045)
Going to Try it out, Thanks Cro.
Edit: and mark for traduction o.o
2Edit: It does work ^^ First the sandbox client and the the normal client. Pretty cool :P

If you just run the client in the sandbox GameGuard cant detect cheat engine and you can acctually use CE on Dragonica. :P

sese425 09/25/2010 07:57

does this work on Windows XP?

Edit:
I get this error after clicking "Run Sandboxed"

I am still finding a fix for this error and somehow I can't find it =.=
If anyone knows what to do about this error please post it here

Edit2:
Problem solved.
Uninstalled Windows Update KB981852 and Sandboxie
Rebooted and installed Sandboxie 3.442

tonac1 09/25/2010 14:30

Lol dosent work i did evrything u sad
and when i star patcher.exe sandboxed an error ocured like game guard is damegd or something olike that and i cant enetr the game
---------------------------------------------------
Cro Daj mi se javi na xf ak imas moj je :tonac1
ako ne dodaj me na msn [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

cro90 09/25/2010 15:16

It does work because I have had up to 4 clients running. You may need to go find another version of sandboxie on there website. I dont run windows XP do I am not for sure.

Try there official website and see if you can find a version compatible with you computer.

tonac1 09/25/2010 15:43

Omfg it says windows 2000 and windows 7 no windows xf OMFG!

Cro do u speak croatian?

Mark- 09/25/2010 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonac1 (Post 6962837)
Omfg it says windows 2000 and windows 7 no windows xf OMFG!

Cro do u speak croatian?

kakosi?
its just one version and it runs on win xp^^ it says from win 2000 to w7 is everything supported

cro90 09/25/2010 17:44

No I don't speak Croatian :P Its my name C.R.O.

Mark- is right, by "windows 2000 ~ windows 7" it means windows 2000 through windows 7

So it is supported by all windows versions. I don't know about the version I provided though. You may want to download a fresh copy off of there website (sandboxie.com) just to make sure.

tonac1 09/25/2010 18:50

gme link pls

Mark- 09/25/2010 19:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by cro90 (Post 6965093)
No I don't speak Croatian :P Its my name C.R.O.

Mark- is right, by "windows 2000 ~ windows 7" it means windows 2000 through windows 7

So it is supported by all windows versions. I don't know about the version I provided though. You may want to download a fresh copy off of there website (sandboxie.com) just to make sure.

;)

sese425 09/26/2010 03:22

Well, I guess this does not work for windows XP ¬_¬
I get the error 'Some Gameguard files are missing or damaged..........blablabla'
We need someone who has all OSes to test if it's only for the OS cro90 is using.

helmfaxi 09/26/2010 05:07

Hello and hi

I have a problem ... I have follow everything in this Tutorial and it seem i can't open my Game.When i run in Sandboxie it crash the game like the image

and I'm running in Window 7 32bit and use the same Sandboxie like you version 3.44 full registed