elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/)
-   -   [Guide] Scripting. (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/465100-guide-scripting.html)

Theri 02/20/2010 01:29

[Guide] Scripting.

This is for links and general Mabinogi related scripting. Not much of a tutorial but faq/links/information. Deal. :p

If you're going to write a bot for Mabi you're going to need at least one of two things. AutoIt or AutoHotKey. They're a lot alike, in fact most syntax is the same. I personally prefer AutoIt.

You can download the install software for AutoIt here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

And AutoHotKey:

Some links to script related releases in this forum:

Links to some AutoIt script code/discussions:

If you can read German this forum has an AutoIt section that can be found [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. Even then if you can't read it there's always google to translate.

Both AutoIt and AHK have good support forums with a ton of discussion on coding. Autoits forum, for sure, frowns on code discussion if it breaks a terms of service so you can not ask questions there on bot making. However; its a great place to read up on scripting and to find solutions to problems that are not related to bot scripts.

Apps:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] is a great app you can use to write your scripts in. It has a lot of great features and includes AutoIt syntax highlighting. Alternately the AutoIt download should contain a version of Scite that you can use to write your scripts, I personally do not like that application.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] can be used to visually create a gui for your application and it will generate the code for you. All you need to do is write the rest. Its pretty easy to use and there's a thread for it on the AutoIt forums with related discussion.

Else:

Lets try to keep script related questions/discussion to this thread so we can cut down on all the garbage threads that pop up all the time. Also, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] feature before posting!

pawntobishop 02/20/2010 03:50

Very nice.

aclazer 02/20/2010 06:27

Thanks man, Quite Useful

Theri 02/21/2010 08:47

Giving this a bump up since I see people posting new threads to ask questions that are answered in the links.

Halfslashed 02/21/2010 14:27

I believe this should be stickied.

almia101 03/02/2010 19:41

YAY created windmill trainibg auto clicker

Chickens1 03/07/2010 06:22

I have AutoIt and I'm using the auto script maker. I'm just wondering how I'm able to make it work while in Mabi Window mode. Whenever I record in it it says nothing happened.

pawntobishop 03/07/2010 17:48

If you are running windows 7, the mabi windows won't be interacted with at all.

Seddieface 03/07/2010 18:47

Thanks mucho! :> -goes off to buy 100k dye amps- QQ
mabi economy is collapsing...

Blade3575 12/31/2011 23:43

This needs a bump, we need more scripters. The modding community will fade if people can't support themselves.

Codehh 01/01/2012 03:38

All my scripts are...private? They all need my patcher to work along with them anyway.

AutoLib 01/01/2012 03:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade3575 (Post 14588947)
This needs a bump, we need more scripters. The modding community will fade if people can't support themselves.

This did not need a bump for the following reasons:
  1. Outdated information - AHK doesn't work
  2. Very low tier language for "mods". You can't even call them mods at all really.
  3. No structured library for easy use of Mabinogi commands.

I consider a mod to be something you can leave running unattended and it will continue to do its task without human interaction. A script is something that can do one specific task. This is a scripting language, so it won't be useful for mods. You're basically trying to convert the modding community (using dll edits and libraries to perform in-game commands) to a scripting community (using scripts to pick up stuff is basically all you can do reliably).

In short, do not confuse modding with scripting.

Edit: This isn't even really a guide. It's a few links to a forum and a notice at the bottom telling you to search for stuff if you don't know.

By the way, if you want to learn C# here's a guide.

You can download the tools here.

Here are some links to pre-made uncommented code.

Here's a forum that has code related discussions on it.

And if you have questions, use the search box.

Side note, I'm unusually condescending on this post. Hope this doesn't start a flame war.

Blade3575 01/01/2012 04:20

Honestly, I was just bumping to cover up the camp kit warping and I was pressed for time. Though we do need more coders in general, scripts and programs. However, I made a patcher using AutoIt, though it does not have a CRC bypass. It's public as well. AHK is a ripoff of AutoIt when it was completely open sourced and that's why it fails. AutoIt is generally referred to as something that you use for botting and macro's. While this is true, if can also do anything in the MSDN library.

AutoLib 01/01/2012 04:26

The camp kit warping won't affect anything at this point. The game is down for an unspecified amount of time specifically to fix the problem. You should be thanking that post for allowing a huge influx of players abusing it to raise flags to Nexon telling them to fix it.

On a side note, Mew2King2 fails at this concept.